High Rant - ISLAM POLITICS WAR

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AZIZI88, Oct 11, 2014.

1. That's been happening within Islamic countries for a thousand years.

2. Damn right it is manipulated and abused easily. And thankyou ;-)

3. I know I said that. Did you read my whole post or just the first two lines?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oopzs LOL wasnt meant to reply to you

5. And yes i did read your post from the first two lines to the end :p

6. #26 Annicus, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    Religion in itself is good, it's radical and unstable followers however are shit stains -Annicus

7. This is just how the world worked then and ALL religions ARE just as responsible as the other. It does NOT work in this day and age. FOR FCKS SAKE NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE THE SAME!

8. Yes its the radical and unstable followers who are the shit stains. Not Muslims in general.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lol it's alright, happens to the best of us.
    Alright just double checking cause of that other post, but you clarified it wasn't me you were addressing. Have a good day dude. Good luck spreading your message although I bet it will fall largely on deaf ears.

Extremists are the real problem yet a lot of Americans blame Islam which is moronic. Honestly I'm more scared of getting shot by a cop then I am about being attacked by a terrorist. People who fear or support isis are morons and are not representative of Islam as a whole. The same way the black community's recent actions in St. Louis is not representative of the black community as a whole. I'm sure there are have been more attacks by white us citizens in the last 10-15 years than actual attacks by Islamist extremists. Unfortunately people are emotional and not logical otherwise we would have realized a long time ago that the war on terror is not necessary and leads to more death/ Islam does not cause terrorism. Terrorism is caused by a combination of poverty, ignorance, and instigation.

• Like Like x 1
  10. But their being manipulated by.. Muslims for the most part.

So when does the responsibility for the actions of the group you choose to have represent you.. Come in to question?

When entire countries use the Quran to suppress an abuse their people? (Saudi Arabia)

When Shi'ites and Sunnis turn to killing each other?

When leaders within the Islamic community call for the elimination and destruction of other cultures?

What about when Islamists leave their country of origin to create tangible shariah law in modern countries? (Germany, France, etc)

Islam is neither completely innocent or completely guilty in the matter of religious violence is what I'm trying to get across.

11. Yes and i totally agree with you.

They cant go around to non Islamic countries trying to shove THEIR beliefs and THEIR OWN LAW down others throats. Its WRONG.
    Their sharia law is WRONG. Their sharia law is NOT Sharia. (Example - They force women to wear hijab, niqab, burqa etc. Al Qu'ran does not in any way demand or tell women to be veiled. Veils are an option. These fckwits are forcing women to wear veils.)

These idiots are not even practicing the religion. They think they are. Theyre NOT. Theyre doing it ALL WRONG, they are not even living by Al Qu'ran. And this is a major part of the problem. Al Qu'ran has been revised so many times by so many idiotic people, extremists over centuries have been revising Al Qu'ran to justify their actions. To fear monger and brainwash fellow Muslims to obey what THEY believe is Islam. They created their own version of Islam. There is only ONE TRUE Al Qu'ran. Its written in Classical Arabic. Not Arabic. Not english. Not farsi. Not sanskrit. The Original. All of Al Qu'ran written in other languages are revised into the authors own interpretation (Bingo!) These idiots probably couldnt even read the Sacred Text of Al Qu'ran!

Saudi? Dont get me started on Saudi LOLLL! I think my next rant will be about Saudi! Saudi are greedy pigs. Ewwww and the Saudi Family PFFFFT fckng scum..

• Like Like x 2
  12. They cant go around to non Islamic countries trying to shove THEIR beliefs and THEIR OWN LAW down others throats. Its WRONG.
    Their sharia law is WRONG. Their sharia law is NOT Sharia. (Example - They force women to wear hijab, niqab, burqa etc. Al Qu'ran does not in any way demand or tell women to be veiled. Veils are an option. These fckwits are forcing women to wear veils.)

These idiots are not even practicing the religion. They think they are. Theyre NOT. Theyre doing it ALL WRONG, they are not even living by Al Qu'ran. And this is a major part of the problem. Al Qu'ran has been revised so many times by so many idiotic people, extremists over centuries have been revising Al Qu'ran to justify their actions. To fear monger and brainwash fellow Muslims to obey what THEY believe is Islam. They created their own version of Islam. There is only ONE TRUE Al Qu'ran. Its written in Classical Arabic. Not Arabic. Not english. Not farsi. Not sanskrit. The Original. All of Al Qu'ran written in other languages are revised into the authors own interpretation (Bingo!) These idiots probably couldnt even read the Sacred Text of Al Qu'ran!

Saudi? Dont get me started on Saudi LOLLL! I think my next rant will be about Saudi! Saudi are greedy pigs. Ewwww and the Saudi Family PFFFFT fckng scum

13. What you are saying is that in time all Muslims will either be extremist or dead.  I can agree with that.

14. #34 nativetongues, Oct 12, 2014
    Hypothetical question for you blades. If Jews started running around and stoning gays because the Old Testament says to do so, would you blame Judaism or the individuals doing the stoning?

15. #35 garrison68, Oct 12, 2014
    Religion is not good, for the most part, not in a world where superstition no longer serves a purpose due to education and rational thought processes.   Religion is fraudulent, a lie to control people and make money for unscrupulous, exploitative, bastards.  

Every priest, mullah, rabbi, minister, pope, bishop, ayatollah, etc., that ever lived, or has yet to be born, is a liar and a fraud.  Every single one.  The clergy is the lowest profession on earth.  

• Like Like x 2
  16. Like communism it looks good on paper. In essence it's good, humans fuck it up.

Nobody gets what I mean, ever.

17. Well perhaps you need to work on how you communicate instead of blaming the reader(s).  

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yea, I do. It's hard to articulate myself now, not like you even care the reason. It must be nice to have that ability still, not all of us are as lucky.

Doesn't matter you seem to enjoy hate commenting on anything I say regardless.

19. It's not "luck", it's basic education in the primary grades.  Even though I went to a very rough, urban, Catholic "Grammar School" from grades one through eight, and it was hell, they did teach the P's and Q's.  

I am not aware of your views, or remember ever having commented with "hate" towards your posts, or you.  

20. #40 Vicious, Oct 12, 2014

It's just your tone and pretense. A lot of people think I have it out for them here too.

• Like Like x 1