Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It is hard being a pot smoking Grandpa

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mike1957, Oct 11, 2014.

1. It sounds like you hang around a lot of uptight people. You sure you're not from Oklahoma?  :smoke:  

2. "Big Daddy" is a lady, I believe

3. Fuck that sucks id love to have a grandma like you lol!

4. Not everyone is like that. It's only my daughter and  her husband. My daughter has hated that I smoke weed ever since she was old enough to figure out what it was. She was pretty young, and now she is 33. I did quit for a number of years while she was in H. S. because it was causing too much trouble between us.

My son is 30 and he does not care at all. Neither one of my kids smoke. My son has never even tried it. My daughter did try it years ago and she said all it did was make her paranoid.

5. Mine caught me and the ex when they were about 8 and 10. We had a talk and worked it out.
    They're in their 20's now.
    My eldest is a social smoker and we've smoked a few times.
    The youngest didn't like it but has no beef with it.
    They got to see the long line of raging alcoholics their old man came from.
    Why they much prefer laid back and high daddy.
    Which is fortunate because I do to. :ey:  :laughing:

6. My daughter is a nurse and has become very judgmental. She used to drink but now she is against any alcohol consumption at all. Good thing I don't drink. I have enough problems with her. She keeps threatening to not let me see my grandchildren because she doesn't want them to know I am a  pothead.

7. You sound like the coolest grandpa in the world.

Can you be my grandpa? :(

8. I can see how people are getting confused because of the title of this thread.
    <span>Oregondaisy, the person you want to be your, Grandpa, is NOT the OP of this thread.</span>

She is a Lady not a Gent.

I find it interesting that Storm Crow got her "Granny" handle in much the same way. She was in a thread and someone told her that he wished she was his "Granny", her reply was Ok and now she's Granny Storm Crow.

9. I suppose I am pretty lucky (42 with 2 teens)..... Even tho my wife doesn't partake she has always accepted that I puff and that grass is part of my life and that will never change. She's no gamer but she does make me edibles and even eats some here and there (she gets the weaker doses LOL).

My solution for the kids thing was a vape and a locked door on my ManCave, a 1 hitter out back, or taking a walk sometimes with a J (sucks in a Canadian winter).

Goodluck to you Grandpa's and Grandma's in this thread hope you find who you're looking for.

10. #50 LoveisKind, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    That's a great thing! Nothing to be ashamed of!

11. #51 MochaBearBlazed, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    will you please by my grandma? we can hit bongs and play GTA all day grandma 

12. I'm sure there's more than enough folks here who'd like her to be their Granny. Mine's long gone. Hey Granny........

13. #53 ThreeFiftyZzz, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    I have a friend who is a grandmother in her 60s and she's a huge stoner. Doesn't game though. I want to be your grandkid. U sound cool as fuck especially since I'm a huge gamer..

14. Thanks! I am not a gamer though. I do have some very young friends. My ex bf is really mad that his daughter and I are still really close. There's another girl that I used to work with who I can't wait to take to the bars when she's 21 this February
    \nWell at least Oregon passed smoking and growing for recreational use, even though it won't take effect until 2015. I have my  card, bit I'm glad cards won't be necessary for much longer. :yay: :hello:
    \n.

15. Lots of cool responses, I am the O.P. and I enjoyed reading all your responses. I am a real Grandfather with 7 Grandkids. So I am busy a lot. I travel a little, I am thinking about Colorado a lot lately. Maybe it is time to get an R.V. and hit the road.

Ok, it is time to fire up the xbox, it's monkey time.

16. If you're coming from the east, I suggest taking I-70 across Kansas at night. That way you can't see all the nothing going on. And all the wind farms are pretty cool with their big red lights going on and off at the same time.

17. I got lectured yesterday. I normally have my grandson on Tuesdays. I pick him up from school and we eat dinner together and my daughter picks him up when she gets off work. I am so careful to make sure all my paraphernalia is put away. I rarely smoke in the house, and if I do it's in the master bath which is at the opposite end of the house. 

Well I managed to leave a roach on a roach clip on the kitchen counter. There was a bunch of junk on the counter. It wasn't like it was the only thing sitting on a clean counter. There was  mail, and other crap all over the counter,r   but my daughter managed to see the roach on the clip and tell me how I am being irresponsible and If I want to have my grandson over, that better not happen again because she doesn't want to have to explain to him that his grammy who he loves dearly, is a pot head. I'm going have  to go back to telling her I'll take him home when she gets off work.

This is ridiculous. She has a step son that lives with her and her husband and his mom is a big ol pot head too, so luckily, I am not the only bad seed in the family.

18. My grandpa smokes the dank and works in his shop on old Model T and Model A cars all day long.

Why the need to hide it though?

19. yooooooo I got a story about pot smokin grandpas man. my dads mom was married twice and got her 2nd divorce when she was in her 50s I think. she got married when my pop was already in his 20s or 30s for the first time so he grew up without a dad. anyway a couple years after I was born she started datin this guy name Steve. Now Steve wasnt a really sucessful dude. He was a musician and everything he had was donated to him by his church. He was a lil out of it cuz of all the drugs he did back in his woodstock days. But anyway after my dads mom died, I lived with my dad for a couple weeks and my dad lived with Steve. I grew up sayin Steve was my grandpa cuz my mom always made me call him grandpa even though my dad hated that. Anyway when I lived there I was like 14 or 15 and had been smokin pot for 3 or 4 years and Steve smoked me out out of a lil pink pipe. Lol we spent the whole week high as hell watchin cartoons.

20. LMAO what the hell does that mean man?