NorthernBerry Private Paradise - First Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nero, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Do you think all my little buds underneath everything that still have white pistils, will have any amount of THC? I am trying to line up how I am going to save everything, as I will be using the majority of all of this, buds and trim, for cooking.

2. They will have thc but the buds themselves wont be as fat

3. #403 nero, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    We are getting so close. They smell is so strong now when I go in the room. The smell is just, quite simply, the best smell I have ever experienced thus far in my lifetime. Like a soothing, sour tropical citrus, lemon zesty flavor. I like to barely touch my nose to one of the buds, accidentally get just a little on my nose so I can smell it for awhile.

My FIM turned out pretty great as well, took about 2x as long to recover as a topping though. I might do about 6 more of those plants, maybe top 2 or 3 of them as well.

4. I was moving some stuff around earlier before the lights went off and I found a bud with HOT HOT pink pistils. It is incredible. I will definitely be getting a picture first thing in the AM when the lights come back on. Absolutely the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen.

5. It sure is beautiful.  I know what you mean. :)

6. I took a couple different pics of my new favorite bud. Her hairstyle is crazy.

Attached Files:

7. Love the bright pink spikes up top

8. Is there anything specific that makes one of those turn bright pink like that?

9. Genetics hope u have a clone or more seeds

10. Yes. I have 3 clones, well they are full plants now. But I will be trying to gather a bunch of clones off of that soon.

11. Keep one as a mom hermi one clone pollinate the other with the hermi pollen and get your self some fem seeds

12. That might be an option in the future. I really need a bigger vegging area to keep a mom plant. Maybe if I can line up some upgrades to everything I might be able to do that. Maybe I will just grab like 10 clones off of the ones I have for that plant, and try and do that in a few months.

13. I can't say for sure but I suspect it is both a combination of genetics and environmental phenotype expression. 

I've had quite a few plants show pink pistils from PeakseedsBC, but never in the Northernberry only in the Northern Skunk.

14. What strain is that? Its beautiful

15. #415 nero, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    NorthernBerry! Might be known as "Beautiful NorthernBerry" from now on. 

I was reading up on some stuff about having a cold room during flowering sometimes contributes to purple leaves. Who knows for sure on all that, but I know my room was at about 62 degrees for the entire flowering, and they loved it. They turned pink!

I can't wait to keep experimenting. I'm hooked. 

16. We have a little bit of purple happening. Oh my....

17. mmmmm, purple. I am harvesting this guy tomorrow. The rest will be harvested within the week.

The last thing I am just unsure of, is should I just harvest the entire plant at once? or should I try and do it in sections at different times....

I think I will probably just do the whole thing and keep anything that isn't very well developed just for cooking with. 

We are almost there...

Attached Files:

18. Only take branches at a time unless you know u can trim the whole plant within that day

19. Yea i am doing the one plant tomorrow. I have somone with previous harvest experience coming over to help....

20. Then u should be ok