teacher quits job to be a professional twerker, lul kill me.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Oct 11, 2014.

1. #81 *ColtClassic*, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014

Exactly this. Her biggest 'asset' is overvalued and will only depreciate in value. Meanwhile, girls with real marketable skills and self-determination will build upon their existing skill sets and human capital and enjoy job security and increased independence.

Sure, this girl can have it easy, and if she plays her cards right and invests her money smartly (doubtful), then she can retire on her savings or at the very least have a buffer for her transition into another field of employment.

Either way, 'twerking' is fucking stupid and only serves to further obsolesce the now expired concept of 'feminine mystique' - in a way, devaluing the current demand of female beauty by over-saturating the market and putting everything out on full-display.

2. Girls like these can make one simple investment to secure their lifetime finances: gold-digging.
    Unfortunately, she'll be fine as of right now and later. 

3. She will leak a sex tape and be the next kardasian.

4. #84 *ColtClassic*, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014

She could also date a rich man, tell him that she's on the pill, then get pregnant and not tell the man or get an abortion and make him pay child support.

Or, she could divorce him almost immediately after marrying him and then get alimony for essentially the rest of her life.

There are a lot of immoral ways to get money, for sure. I'd say what she currently is doing isn't immoral at all - it just isn't setting her up for the rest of her life and is very short-sighted.

She won't be able to do this into her forties, will most likely spend all or most of her money, and then have to move back into the job market when she hasn't been building upon her skills for the last 10+ years and now has a reputation to follow her.

However, I most likely see her getting married to some rapper, probably being on a reality TV show or two, and living comfortably for the rest of her life without having to contribute much to those around her.

5. Clicked this thread for the comments, thread delivered. 

6. Too much internet today...

and there are too many stories similar to this nowadays...wtf happened to integrity, dignity and people with skills?

7. stupid ass ho can twerk on these nutz

8. That was replaced with a top 5 friends list.

I bet you if prostitution was made legal tomorrow, you would find chicks who work at McDonald's, Starbucks, single moms, babysitters applying at the brothels. It's like that dance class fad where they teach girls how to work a strip pole...sloots gonna sloot

10. doesnt even have too be legal...all you need a forked tongue..most girl's in the situation u mentioned would be happy too just even get that type of attention.

11. unfortunately in most places where prostitution is legal, alot of the girls are forced into said business. and crime bosses dont really have to worry much about it. 

i doubt alot of women would quit their dayjob to become prostitutes -.-" shaking your ass and getting fucked all the time are two very different things.