Should i date her ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CR1S, Oct 11, 2014.

1. There is this girl who is interested in me. I kinda like her but i think she is a little different from me. She doesn't smoke or drink, and I find that kinda boring. I broke up with my ex a few months ago and I loved to smoke, drink, and party with her. I know this sounds stupid, but should i give it a try ?

If all you like to do is smoke, drink, and party, then I say no. You will have nothing in common and after the pink cloud lifts you'll realize that.
    However if you have other interests besides those listed above, it might be worth giving it a shot. Who knows, she might end up being the opposite of boring. 

3. if she's cool with you doing it and she's fun to be around, why not?

4. I don't even party that much, but I feel from my experience that drugs have a very important role in a relationship. We can open ourselves more to the other person. Do you agree with me or am I just being retarded by making this a barrier ?

Well, I believe you when you say you believe its important.....?
    I don't know how old you are, but I am guessing its young because things like partying and drugs are high on your list of priorities in choosing a partner. And for now, it probably is, however down the line when your sick of the partying and the drugs take their toll, your probably going to want someone thats going to do more then fill a space on your couch.

I guess to me it seems odd because whether you party or do drugs wasn't a deal breaker for me, if you partied too much or did the wrong sort of drugs then that was an issue, but never not doing them.

When my hubby and I met, he was a HUGE drinker. I liked him, I told him I'd date him, but don't expect me to go to the bars with him or pick him up from the bar every single night, thats a quick way to get me to leave. I don't really drink.
    So basically, I didn't tell him he couldn't go drinking, and he did go. But after awhile, he realized if he wanted to keep me around HE would have to make the change. No girl wants to sit home alone every night.....So, he gave it up. He has a beer every now and then, but it's not like getting drunk and punching holes in walls. 

Plus, when we met, we were younger. We liked to do nothing but smoke weed play video games and fuck. That was what was fun, that was what we liked to do as a couple.

Now we are both 30, and things change. We fuck, but not multiple times a day. We have responsibilities, so just sitting and watching a show together is something we look forward to. We like to plan our time off by going away for the weekend somewhere or visiting friends and family.  Basically, we changed.  We grew up. Things like partying and drinking are no longer on our radar. 

So basically, right now, have fun, but don't hitch your wagon to a girl just because she likes to party. Chances are, your going to wake up one day and realize that you don't have anything in common anymore because you outgrew each other. Maybe sit down and really think hard about what you want in a girl beyond partying, and then go for that. It will probably be more fulfilling for you in the long run.

Or, you can just be fuck buddies for awhile until you get bored of each other, thats always fun to. :)

6. It blows my mind that someone with the username "pussyslut" could give such honest, mature, and amazing advice.

Also your writing style is interesting. At points you sound so wise, and then you use phrases like "fuckbuddies" haha.

I always forget to smoke because I get high and distracted.

lol Whats in a name, would a rose called Pussyslut not smell as sweet? 

I've always been fond of writing that mixes class and crass, things seem more serious when there is something hilarious to accent it.  

8. Write her a note and slip it to her in class when the teacher is not looking. Write on it: "Do you like me yes or no?. Circle one and pass the note back"

9. I'd prefer that to be honest. That way you can get fucked up with your boys and come home to a calm, level girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum