What do you hate or love about your dealer/dispensary?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stay_Blazed, Oct 11, 2014.

1. not a god damn thing, hes the shit. he delivers weed thats the same price, same quality, and  equally dank if not danker strains then all the dispos around here. 

he has work hours in which he will deliver to your front door and other times you can drive to him to pick up.
    he scales it out infront of you
    he never breaks nugs to fit the weight, he just find a nug near the right size, if its .3 or .4 over your sack is just fatter. 
    he never has less then a qp, ive never seen him dry.
    he usually has a fat joint or a gpen around for you to hit during your buy 

2. He just asked me to "hook up ;) " tonight........

3. #23 Solo Dolo, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    I hate that he no longer has a car so if I or he wants bud, I have to drive. I also hate that he's my best friend because I'm obligated to smoke with him every pick up, as he does with me. It's not the sharing that bugs me, just sometimes I like to get acquainted to a new batch by my lonesome. There's 100 other things that make him the best dealer ever though.

4. There's too much love associated with my medicine to hate anyone for it. nobody has screwed me over (yet) lol.

5. I hate that i dont have a dealer (probation)

6. I don't have a dealer anymore, but the last one I had always wanted to do the exchange at a Well's Fargo parking lot. Not sure how many fucking cameras a bank has all around it, but I'm guessing a lot.

7. I appreciate my Cali herb. Uncle Sam's big bro recommends medical Mary. Dispense compassion in flowery truths 😅

8. I hate that it can take up to a week or more for me to get my stuff. But I pay west coast prices even thought I'm in the east coast and it's always the bomb. At least my dealer says that west coast pays less and that's what he's charging me........

9. My dealer is one of my best friends & I've known him since we were both about 9 years old. Regardless he gets overtly paranoid for no specific reason.

Trying to get equally in my right mind

10. I hate when the DEA shuts them down.

it's been so long since I had a real dealer but i hated waiting. especially in a shady location.

11. I hate that most of the clubs in San Jose are closing on the 30th due to the city passing new ordinances.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Dealer? Half my friends are "dealers". Or growers. lol And every one of them is unreliable as hell. But I like em cause I'm about as fucked up as they are.  :smoking:

13. I had the same but it'd be more like 4:15, quite the fuckboy

14. He always end up trying to have sex with me.

15. #35 dskboii, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    I hate when they say "its weighs up its just heavy shit"...ill show you some heavy shit..right on your front porch!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416906126.707466.jpg

16. "I'll be there in ten minutes."

Shows up half hour late.

"Yeah I can get you a dub."

Never gets back to me.

Lives a 45 minute drive away.

Does have medical quality shit. Otherwise I wouldn't bother.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. My dealer always runs out too fast and when i go to pick up he always wants me to drive him somewhere. Other than that weed and the prices are pretty good.

19. That my local town does not have a dispensary and I have to drive another 8 miles to the next town to get a clone or a bit of new flavor of cannabis.(I get tired of the same strain after a few weeks of it.) Otherwise, all is good!

The owner usually even gives me a discount, just because I'm "Granny".

Granny