Best sexual moment you had?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LoveisKind, Oct 10, 2014.

1. #41 sukkerlyn, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    In my friend's bedroom at a party,  with a girl i had fantasized about for almost a year. We both had an insane orgasm only 2 minutes in. 

Damn i miss that girl  :wub:

2. lol I cant even begin to narrow it down.

been slammin' pussy for too long.. makin' 'em gush everywhere!

3. #43 Greenunit, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    I can't think of a specific moment, but definitely with my current gf. We almost always have awesome sex :D

4. Royky, wanted a story about me sneaking out to fuck my friends mom so here it goes

I would wait until my mom passed out from her alcohol and drugs or actually just fell asleep then I'd open the window sneak out, run to my friends house down the street, come in with the key I had and fuck her mother until just before dawn, then I'd leave and go home, get ready for school, work and shit.

One time in particular, I fingered her with 4 fingers, she was writhing in pleasure, then I got brave and shoved a finger up her ass, which she loved so I did another, there I am two hands in this cougar, fucking the shit out of her, she squirted all over over then sucked off my fingers slowly, then I sat on her face and rubbed my cunt all over her face, she sucked and licked my pussy, inside and out until I came into her mouth twice. We smoked a fat joint, she made me a legit breakfast and I left to go home.

5. My best was the summer after my freshman year of college. To set the scene I had a crush on these two girls, S and D, basically from 4th grade up through high school. They were best friends.
    Well the one I was super attracted to, D, invited me over for the night and told me to bring liquor so I thought this was a guaranteed hookup. I show up and it's me and her two girlfriends, one of whom was S. I was pretty pissed honestly.
    We ended up sitting around a fire and drinking. I started to reminisce about our senior trip to Florida with S and she told me she just found out her boyfriend had been cheating on her and they were done. I told her anyone that cheated on her was an idiot.
    We "went to get some beer" and snuck into D's mom's room. She pushed me on the bed and told me I was never going to forget this night. She gave the most amazing head I've ever experienced and even with all the alcohol I came in about 5 minutes. I ripped off her clothes and her body was like something out of a playboy magazine. I fingered and ate her out until she squirmed away yelling and told me to fuck her as hard as I could. I think I stayed hard the whole time even after busting my nut. Went straight to doggystyle and had her moaning like no girl I've ever fucked. Then she threw me off and rode me reverse cowgirl like a woman possessed. I felt the second coming approaching and got back on top with her legs on my shoulders. I probably went full speed for about 2 minutes and we both came together. First time I creampied a girl. I laid there, still inside of her after and we just made out and laughed. I've never felt so connected to someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I was 17 and I was with my gf In my basement. So we're trying to stay quiet cause my mom and sister are upstairs. So we're messing around and I end up bending her over the beanbag chair everyone loves to sit in and she nutted all over that shit. Before I finished I pulled out and she sucked the nut out my dick and swallowed it. Great pussy!Didn't kiss her the rest of that day though.

7. Fuck.
    Every creampie ever.

Can't top that no matter what.

8. The balcony of a hotel in Durango, Colorado while watching 4th of July fireworks.  It was magical. 

9. Got back with a ex and we had a amazing night. I have a strait view of the ocean so we watched the sunset while we had sex. Best damn 4-5 hours of my life

10. I was gang raped by two girls that got in a fight over me (imagine that!). Best sex of my life.

11. idk it's all been great as far as i can tell...

it all feels good to me...

it's like what's better, vanilla or chocolate ice cream?

it's like, why choose? just get both and enjoy lol

12. Definitely the first time I hooked up with my last FWB, before her it had been a while before my last hook up.  We both were drunk and the sex was great, plus it was the first time that I really did well.  We had sex three long ass times, made her squirt like crazy and we fucked until the sun started to come up.

13. Damn, sounds like fun. Wish I could go at it until the sun came up!

14. I dunno about best,but..

First time I ever creamed my girlfriend, right before it happened, I looked up to God, and lip mumbled "whatever happens, we got this"
    Turns out, that first creampie, got her pregnant.
    Oh boy!

15. It was the summer of 2011, and there was this girl from my school that I was talking to a lot at the time.

One night I'm riding my bike, heading home when I ride past her house and she was sitting outside on her porch. She called me over and we sat down and talked for about 10 minutes before she asked me if I wanted to come inside because she was home alone and was "bored." So I accept her offer and we head inside. Not even 5 minutes pass and we're already making out, making our way to her bedroom. I was fairly new to the whole sex thing at the time so I had to try so hard not to cum while she was giving me head, after that I returned the favor and we started fucking. Long story short, it was the nastiest, wettest sex ever, the sheets were so messy after. :D

16. It was a beautiful summer night on a gorgeous beach in Hawaii. As I sit there on my beach towel this attractive woman in a bikini lays approximately 200 feet away from me.

I popped a stiffy and came in seconds.

It was magical :')

17. This one is easy. It was with the girl I was with before my current...I got the privilege of taking her virginity. Quite easily the tightest vagina I have ever been in. I literally could barely stick two fingers in. Not only was she a virgin, but she was only around 105 soaking wet. I have no problem holding it in but when I first entered her I had to back out right away, because my boy was already about to blow his load. So I took a second, got my bearing, and went right back in. When I finally did cum it was the longest orgasm I have ever had. My dick felt like it was molten steel. Poor girl, I came so much in her she was leaking for hours afterward.

I still remember exactly how that felt. I've never been able to replicate that level of orgasm with any other girl. They just have never came close to the tightness of that godlike vagina...

18. I was in my mid thirties and I was cheating on my wife with a dirty hose monster. One night, after smoking a nice fattie, she gave me oral sex for over an hour non-stop. I thought that my balls were going to explode. Then, when I came in her mouth, she swallowed it. Good times. :)

19. There's too many to single out one, but I can share one. 
    We were in 69 with my girlfriend, she was moaning hard while trying to keep pleasing me at the same time. I stopped her for a while so she could come, which she then proceeded to do.  :yummy:  After she came, all her attention was on giving me head. She did it with really slow but intense strokes, every downward movement felt like I was going to faint. It got more and more intense towards climax. Usually I'm kinda loud for a guy, but that time I had zero control over my volume.  :ph34r:

20. More stories!