Best sexual moment you had?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LoveisKind, Oct 10, 2014.

1. #21 otroo, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    I did it like this and I did it like that hell I even did with a wiffle ball bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Getting jerked off in this soapy jacuzzi by my ex, fuck that felt good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I was at this chick's place. We had been dating 2-3 weeks. She took me back to her bedroom, put on some sex music, she took my clothes off, took hers off. Then she put me next to a full length mirror, got on her knees and gave me one of the best BJs I've ever had. She was an amazing cocksucker.

4. You cannot mention any other drugs than alcohol and weed.  

5. Went out into the wilderness on a hot day and fucked outside until the sun started to decend. Then we finished in a bed. I was exhausted the next day. I came more times than I knew was possible.

6. #26 Royksopp, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    I had only experienced clitoral orgasms before this happened: I was having sex with my bf at the time. We had only had sex like 5 times before this (lost our vcards to each other) and I had yet to have an orgasm during sex. So he pinned me down and started slamming my pussy with his thick long dick and in that moment I knew he had found my g spot because I got 10x wetter than I already was and I started to moan very loudly and I gushed all over his dick. My whole body was shaking, it was so amazing.

I discovered two things that day:
    1) I can have both clitoral and g spot orgasms.
    2) I could gush. Gush as in I cum a lot but I wouldn't call it squirting.....but it's kinda close to it. I believe I could squirt if I found the right guy.

7. This was hot lol.

8. 3 girls, 1 me, lots of weed (pretty sure it was sativa) lots of energy drinks, 12 hours. My dick was pretty much burned away, and I couldn't have sex for like two weeks. It was worth it.

9. I've had so many amazingly orgasmically wonderful sexcapades it's hard to pick just one.

I could only make my ex cum through penetration. I'd go down for like a half hour and she be like having a seizure but could never put herself over the edge.

Please write about the one where you said you used to sneak out to fuck your friends mom or something like that :laughing:

Sounds like a huge tease lol. A lot of girls are like that though. 

12. I will Royky. I will.

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413082180.405864.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. Me

A demisexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone. It's more commonly seen in but by no means confined to romantic relationships. The term demisexual comes from the orientation being "halfway between" sexual and asexual. Nevertheless, this term does not mean that demisexuals have an incomplete or half-sexuality, nor does it mean that sexual attraction without emotional connection is required for a complete sexuality. In general, demisexuals are not sexually attracted to anyone of any gender; however, when a demisexual is emotionally connected to someone else (whether the feelings are romantic love or deep friendship), the demisexual experiences sexual attraction and desire, but only towards the specific partner or partners.
    When describing demisexuality as an orientation to sexuals, sexuals often mistake it as an admirable choice rather than an innate orientation. Demisexuals are not choosing to abstain; they simply lack sexual attraction until a close relationship is formed.
    According to one hypothetical model, a person who identifies as a demisexual does not experience primary sexual attraction but does experience secondary sexual attraction. In this model, primary sexual attraction is based on outward qualities such as a person's looks, clothes, or personality while secondary sexual attraction is attraction stemming from a connection, usually romantic, or from status or how closely the person is in relationship to the other.
    Though factors such as looks and personality do not affect primary sexual attraction for demisexuals (since demisexuals do not experience primary sexual attraction), such factors may affect romantic attraction, as with any other orientation.
    "Demisexual" is sometimes out under the gray-A umbrella. Demisexuality differs from gray-asexuality in that demisexuality is a specific sexual orientation in between "sexual" and "asexual", whereas "gray-A" is a highly unspecific catch-all used for anything between sexual and asexual that does not fit.
    Demisexuality may make forming romantic or sexual relationships more difficult for some people. Demisexuals often make first impressions with sexuals of being "just friends", which may make them sexually value the relationship less.
    Demis may also append a gender orientation to the label, as in "Demi-heterosexual".

15. The Sapiosexual
    As a Sapiosexual, you have a special fetish for intelligence. Although you may find the bodies of people attractive, and their personalities charming, unless they show any real sign of intelligence, you will not take any sexual interest in them. Basically, a person can be the richest, most socially suave person there is, but unless they know the periodic table or the writings of Karl Marx off by heart, they are nothing but a sparkling smile to you.

To stay long in a relationship, you must be intellectually compatible with your lover, otherwise your union was doomed from the start. As a Sapiosexual, steamy debate is far more erotic than a baby-oil massage. Additionally, in life, you're much more likely to end up with a “thinker” than a “feeler”, and usually find partners in fields that require mental ingenuity rather than brute strength.

16. Damn, that took alot of dedication!  :hello:

17. I have two.  One is similar in that it was the first time I came in a girls mouth.  The feeling of coming and her sucking was incredible.  Set me on a course that a future wife had to let me cum in her mouth. :)

Second was the first time I came while stoned.  Seemed like it lasted forever.  Have repeated it many times since.

18. lol wut

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Went to a party with my roommate, it was at this girls house we worked with he ended up taking off an I stayed to kick it (keep drinking lol) time went by an I was setting there with ol girl an I said I'd stay an help her clean up an soon as everyone left we ended up fucking on the living room floor. Ended up realizing it was 3am so she told me I could crash there an she took me upstairs an told me I could sleep in her sisters bed not realizing she was in it I latest my happy as down an turned over to realize her sister was asleep half naked in her nighty I honestly didn't care enough to get up an find a new place to sleep an I woke up to her sister sucking my... well you get the point, ended up fucking her sister to only to find out she thought we did the night before which is why I was woken so nicely. Lol, still my best story to this day but even counting it all as one he'll of a night neither of them was really that great but it made for a great story wondering in my front door the next day.

20. The first time without a condom/the first time a girl rode me. I was on an anti depressant that made it impossible for me to orgasm, she blew me for an entire hour one day, didn't even come close. So as a result she started the pill and so we could ditch the condoms and she went HAM riding me for the first time and holy. Fucking. Shit. That lay was so good I still think of it to masturbate 3/5 times.