Thoughts and opinions on new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Will22nd, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Wat do you guys think

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Thats sick dude

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks. Hits are so dam smooth chamber clears really quick to. Little skeptical at first but this thing surpassed my expectation

Attached Files:

4. #4 blue spoon, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    Bong....dope as fuck.
    Chair covered in plastic....not so dope. How much did this set u back. And where did u get it?

5. love that ash catcher bro

6. Looks as delicious as pork fried rice.
    Gotta love dat China glass....

:laughing:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. The ashcatcher is nice....how is it with an another tube?

8. Surprised it took that long for the China glass comments. This thing hits like a dream, looks nice to my eye, nd gets me baked. Everything I wanted

9. I use to own the same model, $220 CDN? It's pretty sweet, probably one of the smoothest hitting china glass pieces I've ever seen.

10. China glass.... The way peeps talk about glass kills me ..... So if we apply the Sam thinking to say..... Cars your driving a Bentley then? Cause everything else is garbage right get over your selves....

11. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #13 SedatedIndividual, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Just like cars there actually is a difference between high end and low budget pieces. No one ragged on it being low end but simply made the comment that it was, as asked for by the thread title "thoughts and opinions on new bong". If you hit a roor and a cheech beaker and tell me there is no difference I don't know what to tell you either than you're wrong. 

The difference between owning the bentley of bongs and a bentley is that anyone could afford the bong and enjoy the difference before they break it. 

13. No not "anyone" can and yeah it is to take a shot at someone and no there is no difference in thinking one way about either cars or bongs and I'm sorry but the difference can not be 300$ worth in a single toke I can bet you a glass piece if blindfolded you could not tell all I'm saying

UV

IM OUT BYE!

14. P.s. You can cruise this for for ten minutes and see tones of post of people stating " I know its china glass I don't need it pointed out to me" and jerk wads glass snobs bumrush the post anyway like I said GET OVER YOUR SELF

UV

IM OUT FOR REAL THIS TIME BYE

15. You should call it Dr Seuss

16. it has green red and yellow Mexican colors.

17. Why Dr Suess?

Mexican rasta colors?

18. #19 Bavles, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014

Cheech is made in Canada, you douche. 

Name-calling is not acceptable behaviour on Grasscity. If you cannot respond without resorting to such things, please don't...

IF

19. Check your resources blade. And learn to read forum rules...

Don't hate on me because you think China glass is "quality made boro"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app