Ebb and flow questions? ?

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by drewdog420, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Can anyone help me with suggestions, setups, etc? I'm tired of the poor yields I've been getting in soil indoor. I have 3kw of hps lighting and 1kw led. I've been growing going on 4 years indoor so I know quite a bit about setups, ventilation, etc. Was thinking about starting out in my 5x5 tent until I get the hang of it. Was thinking of going with a 4x4 tray possibly C.A.P., system 55 gal reservoir with 5 gal bucket hydrtron. I open to any and all suggestions. I also have room for a 4x8 as well. My goal is to hit a lb per light. Thanks again

2. First, I would ask this question in the hydroponics, not aeroponics, sections.  :D

I do ebb and flow in 5 gallon buckets, 12 buckets to a system, with a 55 gallon res.  I use homemade control buckets, but you can buy them easily.  You couldn't convince me to go to soil after doing this system.  With proper attention, 1 lb per 1000 watt light is actually pretty easy to get, assuming you have the space for a nice big plant. 

RDWC is just as good, according to the guys that do it.  I never have, so my comfort level is with the ebb and flow.