Who else loves spliffs?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by MyceliumSensi, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Sitting here enjoying my daily spliff and got wondering who else prefers a spliff? I like to roll mine with drum tobacco, what do you all use?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Used to roll mine with a tobacco filter(instead of crutch) but now I just smoke bongs, joints when I need to use up bud/'parties'.

3. I love a good spliff.  I usually go 50/50 since I smoke cigarettes too. 

[​IMG]

4. #4 MochaBearBlazed, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    i dont smoke cigs but i do enjoy buying a pouch of the zig zag classic rolling tobacco and rolling spliffs every now and then, they are great for work since you smell like cigs instead of weed, and great for concerts since its easy to let people smoke on your weed if you know its half tobacco. when im at home, its just bong rips tho.

5. I love how a spliff burns when smoking, I smoke cigs and I actually think spliffs smoother. Great for groups too.

6. Is this a non usa thing? I've never seen anyone smoke them round here in Maine

7. #7 Drew Up Next, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    I dont smoke cigarettes but i do put a strip of tobacco leaf in my js to help it burn slower

Attached Files:

8. I smoke spliffs! Most of the time I smoke them at work. I roll my cigarettes so I will just add some special herds in my rolling machine for the times im at work and it's stressful! 

9. I'm from Pa, I used to use glass but a friend got me hooked on spliffs.