ghetto dabbing

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by ToHighToSkate, Oct 9, 2014.

1. #21 IRON-EYES, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    real shit! you need to know just how badass woodworker gangsta So I'm going to tell you a story of my childhood

so one day grandma complains to her doctor of back pain
    upon x-ray examination The doctor declares with astonishment that three of her vertebrae have deteriorated to nothingness and somehow the muscles of her back are supporting her spinal cord so that she's not paralyzed
    said dr. believed that this couldn't possibly go on so in all of his fucked up ass American medical Association wisdom he declared that one of her lower leg bones would have to be removed and made into a spacer to hold her back apart so let's fast-forward in time for seven months grandma freshly recovered and takes a look out her bedroom window and sees that the lawn is seven months overgrown rather than calling anyone of half-dozen male relatives to come and help she breaks out her 1920s era rusted push mower and starts trundling around the front lawn so now let's fast-forward again to where she's about a quarter finished with the lawn and her lower leg snaps through the skin of its own pressures from not having both bones in her lower leg so grandma grabbed the rake and used it as a crutch to hobble to the car (early 70s Buick) and sort of drives sort of freefall rolls down the hill from the farm towards town and the hospital as she approached the third turn from the hospital which was a hairpin turn she saw a construction crew and realized the safest thing she could do would be to wreck her car into a dumptruck pile of gravel they had heaped beside the street in any event the extremely impressed (and concerned) construction workers got her down to the hospital (and they called my uncle Mark to bring the car home) grandma was a diabetic so the chances of her leg healing from something like that were slim to nil specially after the healing she just finished going through from the leg surgery she knew this before she even arrived at the hospital The first words out of her mouth upon arriving to the ER surgeon were "how quick can we have this leg off I have to finish mowing my lawn" and the crazy old angel was serious!
    after this event to several of my uncles against her will cause she liked to live alone moved up to the farm and kept better track of her meanwhile a strung out homeboy of one of my uncles build her a prosthetic leg out of bicycle parts saving her thousands of dollars ( yes I was the one who finish mowing the lawn)

2. dude thats an awesome story... thank you all the people that made positive controbutions to this thread :hippie: also is there an oficial badass grandmas or grandpas thread yet? The blunts are burning and the gears are turning my doods :bongin:

3. Joints are least efficient I just smoked an ounce of qwiso up in joints and now I find out that it's the least efficient way I need to just buy a dab rig I'm gonna start shopping for one .

4. What about a regular oil vaporizer

5. Blessings G!

6. #26 IRON-EYES, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014

He's a paleo smoker... Caveman style. HOT ROCK. SMOKE GOOD!

8. #28 DabsOnTheMountain, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Were you trying to be sarcastic? Whats wrong with my post?
    I still stand behind all of it, besides adding that you need a real TI nail, not a real nail... that could be read wrong pretty easily. And again, vaping off foil really isnt an option. i'm just trying to get past how easily it vaporizes. It boils in an instant. We had an aquaintence who did unmentionables that way and brought it into his oil life too. We don't know what ever happened with him.