THC Bomb autofems, DWC attempt#1

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by kush-aholic512, Oct 8, 2014.

1. So I de carbed the oz of trim I had, I'm bored as shit so... I'm gonna make space cakes!!!!

Attached Files:

2. First harvest dried out!!! 20g's it's supper fluffy, but man this shit is strong AF. Still got 5 more to pull down in the next 2 weeks. My original goal of a 1/2lb is still achievable I think 7 1/4 ozs to go>_>

3. Took down a 4 ft er just took off major fan leaves and put it up to dry. 2 down 4 to go

4. So just did some flushing, the tds rose up a bit due to how thirsty they were. I should have another one or two to take down in the next day or so which I'd be even happier about.

5. Did alot of reading about upgrading these 5 gallon buckets by attaching a res. A fellow blade named Joghorn helped me out with this gem of info I'd been lokking for.
    ​​General rule of thumb for “minimum” reservoir size in hydroponics

* Small plants, minimum ½ gallons per plant
    * Medium size plants, minimum 1 to 1 ½ gallons per plant
    * Large plants, minimum 2 ½ gallons per plant

this was for tomatoes but cannabis can be anyone of those sizes so..... double one of those for the size of your plants

6. My plan right now is to hook 3 five gal. Bubble buckets to a 30 gal res. I wanna be able to leave my tent running @ 20/4 and have different sets of autos ripening at different times. The ultimate goal being to maximize this space out a little more with some lst. next run I'd like to do do 2 different strains in sets of 3 under the same 600w hood.

7. Check it out grass city!!! So I was doing some late Christmas shopping. I've bee. Looking for a used Kindle fire HD for my 11 y/o. I don't wanna buy a new one when I can put a new case on it and wipe it back to factory for cheaper. What can I say I'm a cheapskate. So I'm inside this ez pawn and I see a pyramid 600w dimmable ballast and bulbs hooked to a bent up bat wing reflector. They were selling it for 80$, so I was talking to the manager and she was like I'll give you 25%off. So 60$ isn't bad for this, new it's 160$. Well I also had this 20$ off cupon I went there specifically to try and use so... 40$ to double the wattage in my closet. 1200w flower room now, merry Christmas!

Attached Files:

8. Hell yea! Thats whats up talk about a come up! Merry xmas!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1329219-My-2Nd-Real-Grow-Attempt%2C-W--Pics%21-Bubble-Cloner-clone-Machine%2C-Dwc

9. Hell yeah, a bad ass lick for sure. Merry Christmas bro, to you and your family.

10. MY LAST FOUR ARE DONE!!!! Hanging up to dry now, so I had one gimme 20 and the second have me 38... I'm gonna fall short of the hp mark, but it's cool idgaf. Better than no weed naw mean.

11. My dad came by and got a little from me. And I was telling him about these rdwc buckets I gonna build for my next op. So he dropped me some home depot cards...

12. She's like why u no pass fucker...lol

Attached Files:

13. So final yield from all 6 plants is 261G. Shit I'm stoked I got my hp I wanted and have paid for my initial investment with this and I got some bud to smoke and some cookies to make lol....