THC Bomb autofems, DWC attempt#1

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by kush-aholic512, Oct 8, 2014.

1. 30 days from seed, just moved tds up to 700. Trying to tap 800 at the beginning of the 4th week of veg. Next time I think I'll use baskets that are a little smaller, these are super deep.

Attached Files:

2. Preflower.

Attached Files:

3. really nice grow man, cant wait to see what you end up with, subbed

4. A few days into flower and they're starting to fill out nicely.

Attached Files:

5. You can tell the difference where I supplemented with leds the outer most four have really taken off in flower. While the middle two that aren't getting as much red blue are kinda dragging along. The leds are only 2 watts each and I very been using some left over herp light fixtures. I'm gonna have to step it up next time with the quantity of supplements and the wattage as well. I've been trying to split the difference between the six, I think I'll get better results though if just four get max coverage.
    The leds actually stay on 24/7 as well.

Attached Files:

6. lookin nice

7. thanks man, I very been trying to leave them alone.

8. They keep creeping up on the lights. So I put this little midget on a milk crate, and raised it up again they were starting to get a little close so I spread them out some. 1416181755660.jpg

Attached Files:

9. One of them I'd starting to bud up real heavy compared to the rest.

Attached Files:

10. Did a flush, added cannazym, and took the tds up to 1k. Just waiting for some buds to fatten up.

Attached Files:

11. Feed and water, they drink almost a gallon every 3days, 2are36" 2are24" and 2are28" put some more milk caste in to try and level some of the canopy off.
    22 days or so left!

Attached Files:

12. Looking good brother...

13. Thanks, these thc bombs would do better in a setup with a trellis and a reservoir, I think.

14. Creeping up on the end of early flower on the 27th I raised the tds to 1100 since I watered today and added another dose of cannazym. Which has my roots looking insane I do have to say. I think I'm Gonna use it permanently it's well worth it. I also added kinda like a stage 1 for curing. I re purposed a flea market trunk believe in or not. I routed out approx. A 6" hole on the top and 6, 1" holes on the bottom. I sealed it up with duct tape to make sure flow goes from bottom to top. Dropped it on a square frame, and ran the duct back through the tent to cool the HID light then it comes back out the other side into a phat filter.

Attached Files:

15. So right now it's 77F , and 48% RH. It's off of where it needs to be but it's just stage 1. Theres a small humidifier and some desk fans to cool it down I'm gonna put in there soon and see how it adjusts afterwards.

16. so, I'm pretty sure the top one will finish first and I'll have to pull it. Then wait on the others to catch up. I hope the tall ones thicken up like this. I'd like as much as I can get, ya know.
    Some of the pistils have started to redden up.
    While the other 5 are all right on schedule

Attached Files:

17. More water/ food. I now have 2 24" ,2 36" and 2 48". I never thought they'd get this tall. I added some crates a couple days ago to level the canopy and adjusted the light. Now the two big ones are at the bottom of the fixture again. The tops just barely opened on them, I'm thinking that it'll he those two to finish last.

18. Added to the cure cab

Attached Files:

19. Today the early bud finished her flush and her tips were amber. So she got chopped. It is also the first day I got to use this gigantic tray my wife bought me for my birthday.

Attached Files:

20. It was nice to free up some space in there for the two 4'ers the chopped and manicured buds are in the cure cab it's at 74 and 58% RH. it'll be nice to have some Christmas bud! Should be done by the 23rd or so.