Indoindos indoor 8 strain super grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by indoutdo, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Clockwise SH Nycd SD AH

Attached Files:

2. They look lush and healthy. . If you ask me. . Your definitely on the right track

3. Thanks maybe one day I'll b in yur league

4. Your doing awesome brotha.. I'm no expert grower. . I just read a ton. . And now I'm comfortable enough to experiment with different stuff. . That's when you really start learning. . In my honest opinion. . Keep doing what your doing. .

5. #25 Grows&Smokes, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    I totally agree with molegrower man....I think everything looks great ...just keep it up dude :wave:

That 400 watter will give you some nice buds man....thats all I use. Only thing I would do different is limit the amount of plants you try growing all at once....truthfully with a 400 you would be better off with 2-3 plants max.

You can grow 3 plants or 10 plants...but theres only so much light to go around...3 plants will give you the same yeild as 10 plants because with 10, theyll be too crowed out and starved for light for the sheer number of plants to make any difference...and why use the seeds in you dont really need to?....thats my 2cents....

6. yea that's so true I think that's my rookie mistake#1 lol

7. Hey man...we all do stuff like that in the beginning.... Don't let it get you down....its all about learning....keep up the good work you are doing though....your plants look way better than the first few I grew....it will keep getting easier and you're off to a good start!!!

8. Update my 3 beast L to R Skunkhaze. Amnesia Haze. Nycd
    Update b4 trimmed

Attached Files:

9. Update my autos 1st Hubbabubbasmelloscope biggest grapefruit punch 2nd biggest pink lady smallest

Attached Files:

10. Biggest budding is Critical then Nycd then Sour d in 32 oz nd Sour D not budding

Attached Files:

11. My Beast for last Nycd biggest nd widest Amnesia Haze most budding nd Skunk haze smallest yellow

Attached Files:

12. Hey they're budding up nice man....you should have some good smoke heading your way! :bongin:

13. Yeah can't wait just wish I would have more indica instead of sativa

14. Awesome ladies! I enjoy the hybrids. . More on the sativa dom side for me

15. Critical on the left Nycd on right

Attached Files:

16. Hey man what's going on with your skunk haze??? is she hungry? looks like that cup she's in could be binding her roots.  She's to young to be that yellow even if she's an auto give her a little more room and some food.

Raziel819

17. Yea it was a experimental grow in 44 oz cup I harvest it at 9 weeks
    what day did you harvest your critical

18. Not yet, anticipated harvest date is 14Dec, she's still to young to date she's only 30 days in flower...

Raziel819

19. Nice and frosty man....looking good. :wave:

How about an update with pictures?