Hypers Intelligent-Gro II LED 5x5 scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Thanx for showing up fellas. Hope not to dissapoint.

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Your grows never disappoint!

3. #45 HTownBudz, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    LED grower club!!
    Lol

4. Working in the light specs now, as intelligent Gro feels a bit secretive in a lot of that dept. I will post up a couple screenshots for reference of what info i do have this evening.
    As far as nutes and soil, just the ocean forest and perlite with floranova nutes. Nothing added to anything.

5. Creepin on in

6. Well you all know I will be following along

7. Gonna have to go get some chairs!!

8. Snoop will be Snooping this grow, lets see what this bitch can do.

Good luck.

9. Grab another jug of neem, I have a feeling we will need it soon!! Lol

10. #54 D.o.c, Oct 9, 2014
  11. #55 snoopdog6502, Oct 9, 2014

Well, we will see. Im running 2K and Im willing to bet the website is wildly exaggerated.

WTF? for the price tag on that bitch it should have a decent power cord.

12. Yeah I'd be pissed if I had to pay $1600 then do my own work on the unit...

13. #57 snoopdog6502, Oct 9, 2014

Hope it dont turn into a smoke machine / firework combo unit. Failure at the right time and it could also be a big huge vaporizer too.

I do admire the fact he went ahead and tore into it and made an improvement.

When he opened it up I wish we had pictures of the guts, I like to tear open new shit like laptops when they are days old just to have a look inside.

14. #58 hypercardriac, Oct 9, 2014
    here's my thought on the subject.
    I get a feeling at this time, that the money available for upgrades were spent internally, and on the panel itself, and some pennies were pinched in order to achieve the desired results. Or, in English. I think they put all their cash into the light and forgot about the cord. It was a simple fix, and intelligent Gro was willing to send a replacement. I however am much more impatient than that, I hardwired the unit a solid, much larger cord. Problem solved. We got plenty of time to start critiquing, let's get some plants up here. Uno momento..

15. So, since we've requested pics already today, let's just call this an update..

Day 2, Intelligent Gro II led grow

Tonight's temps are holding at 81 degrees with 41% rh. I have included pics of the plants currently under the IGRO II-900 TRU including the newest to the family

On the left table are the clones. We have 2 identical girl scout cookie clones, and an ice road clone as well. These clones were rooted under flouroscent light and placed under the led yesterday. As you can see, the gsc are a bit tempered from the cloning so it should be interesting to see how they recover.

On the right table we have 2 hazwater plants, about 2 weeks old, living entirely in the cloner until placed under the light yesterday. The little sprout is a silent lucidity, by kroptonik from here on the city, as well as her sister who will be up about tomorrow at this time. One of the black pots without a plant is a new blue dream seed, the other a cheese seed. We also wet a brew berry tonight and a flower bomb kush as well.

So far, I am impressed with the overall brightness of the panel and the low profile, and the young ladies seem to approve. I thought overall temps might be lower, but its by no means uncontrollable. I am having a hard time resisting the urge to just sit in front of the tent and stare

Attached Files:

16. Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: