Post your Current Daily Driver

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DabsOnTheMountain, Oct 8, 2014.

1. #141 DabsOnTheMountain, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    I forgot the pics
    0526151311.jpg old nail.jpg downsize.jpg

If those dots were serum that would be something different entirely...
    Now that's some neat stuff.
    I want just a rod of it so bad.

2. SG triple bore upgrid stem go 8

Attached Files:

3. New daily

Attached Files:

4. downsize (2).jpg

I 'm using a dropdown for my tube now it so i can use my dome and nail again... I like the flux too much...

5. What's that up on the top section? could we get a better view? I like the looks of it a lot so far.

6. My daily driver all day everyday, SG shorty gridded 4-arm pillar.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439011646.958073.jpg

...and my other SG , a 44mm gline that I also use everyday lol

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439011691.225937.jpg

7. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439023679.903387.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Broke my daily driver so I picked up this one. Hits nice , can't wait till I get out of work so I can take some milky hits and watch the percs work.

Attached Files:

9. Niiice. I want to try the pillar. Never used a 4 arm.
    That sucks, but atleast you got something to take its place quick. May she milk for many moons.

And I guess I should post my GF's Chaka penguin. His name is Burt Willenburg. He's the first of many more... She left him at my place, and i see now why she likes him so much. He's so comfy in the hand, so easy to flip, and the perfect carb for her nail. And when you use him to carb, he looks up at you angrily like your burning his ass. It's the best little thing i've used in awhile. Im gonna start a flock.
    downsize (3).jpg

10. This bastard rips poppers like a dream

Attached Files:

11. Dirty from abuse ;-)

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

13. #155 DabsOnTheMountain, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    Nice, My friend has the same piece and it works well.
    Mini bongs rule over all... 9" tops.

And heres the newest addition to the rotation.. I'm gonna clean it and post some pics in the sun tomorrow. I haven't even seen it in the sun yet, so i'm a little excited. It pulls like there isn't even any water, but has a 3 hole so it's still flavortown.
    downsize (7).jpg

14. These were my birhtday presents to my self a couple weeks ago. Got a 18mm stemless MAV reloaded with honeycomb and 12 arm palm tree perc. US made enail, 20mm coil, set to 650 right now. I fucking love this setup, tasty dabs 100% of the time with 0% effort now.

[​IMG]

15. I want an enail for the taste, but really wonder how worthy of the cost it is. I Get tasty dabs maybe 85-90% of the time without either burning or wasting, but 100% sure does sound nice... Does this model take long to heat up? Say you were trying to take a dab quick before a long drive does it take too long? Would you rather pick up the torch and throw on an old nail?
    And that rig looks like a beast...
    Nice and thick, Glass with weight behind it is a good thing.

16. Doesn't take too long to heat up. 3 minutes maximum I'd say. The effortless thing is what's the best, tasty dabs are easily had, but for the lazy fool like me, can't go wrong with the enail. Just pick up your rig and dab. When I got it I would occasionaly throw on an old nail and hit it with the torch for a quicky, but haven't for a little bit now, just don't care for the torch now.

17. Nothing fancy hits awesome tho

Attached Files: