Post your Current Daily Driver

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DabsOnTheMountain, Oct 8, 2014.

1. #1 DabsOnTheMountain, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
    What piece do you use almost every day? The one that has stood the test of time and still comes out as your favorite in the end?

For me its this minitube with a showerhead. It's about 11" tall. It was my first rig, and it's still my favorite. I have 4 rigs, but i still like this one. I just wish it had a male joint.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. This heady, low-diffusion piece by the artist Rambler42 has been my daily driver since I bought it last December. I've got a pretty large scientific glass collection but I use this piece 90% of the time since it's such a good flavor saver. My go-to flower piece is a 16" Rooster Apparatus.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I am about to buy that exact model off GrassCity. Where did you get yours from? Have you ever tried any roor beakers? If so how does it compare? 

4. #5 StonerCam93, Oct 8, 2014
    These 2 are my daily drivers, whenever I'm at my girls place the beaker bottom cheapy one is the one we use! Hits are really smooth and not that hot surprisingly :) and then there is my baby! This thing is a beast! Its a 15" Silika Glass, 7.5mm 14mm downstem, Straight tube show glass quality piece ;p mouth full I know!! << but anyways! This bong is amazing I recommend a Silika straight tube to anyone looking for a bang for you buck bong. Its a show quality piece and made with 7.5mm clear/void glass and only cleaned with orange chronic 1 time a week. I can take out the downstem and put on my 18mm bowl and use the tube as the "stemless bong" :) overall for $75 its probably better then some $200 pieces :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. Got it from a lhs, live in Canada so germans are 'easy' to find.  Hit a friends beaker once but was long ago.  Next purchase will likely some sort of beaker.  Leaning towards a cheech tbh, I like those removable bases.

6. #8 Dr.Fumbles, Oct 8, 2014
    My daily is the devol bi polar bruce banner pocket tube in the back with the enail on it and my special occasions devol vip #1 in the front

Attached Files:

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412824298.961258.jpg

The reliable piece of shit lol it rips tho

Stay Positive, Stay Based..

8. I normally use my left hand.

9. This one is mine ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413071978.032441.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    I know too much water but the pic is old

10. Nice pieces, keep it up.

Heres my other most used piece. I break it out the most out of the others. My tube never goes away though.

Attached Files:

11. Pax all day, then joints at night. Atleast until I get my first scientific glass piece. Any suggestions on a nicely priced starter bong?

12. Prescribed Glass makes great entry-level scientific bongs and rigs. They're inexpensive and made in the US, whereas most similarly priced bongs are made in China or India. My turbine perc tube and recycler oil rig by Prescribed have lasted me a couple years and both function really well.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. Thanks for the reply. Looking at them now!

14. Mini bong eerday

15. Mini bong eerday

16. Sorry about the dirty pic, but here's my baby ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413563252.390260.jpg

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413690284.554486.jpg