¿ 3rd Grow DWC Scrog Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk ?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by degrassi2, Oct 8, 2014.

1. #1 degrassi2, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
    2 Plants this grow - Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk
    Cabinet is 3x3
    scrog net is 4" above roots.
    general hydroponics are the nutes. MOAB and I might decide to use additives for this grow.
    I plan on picking up a Mars 2 before this grow goes into flowering in order to clone under the old light. 
    I'm taking 1 picture per week to chronicle the events that take place.

2nd Grow

2. Have some of these seeds but haven't grown any yet, interested to see how this turns out :)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 degrassi2, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    W8

First two images are from W7. The other three are W8. Massive growth spurt in the 8 days between photos. I had to check records and image properties to make sure I was not mistaken. In the last week the nutes have steadily been eaten by the plant. However there is a possible problem...

The plant on the right has been slowly growing while the plant on the left is doing really well. Therefore I think the big plant on the left is a male. I've only had one experience with a male plant and that plant grew extremely faster than the two female plants I had. That time I was using regular seed. These are supposedly feminized. This situation has me extremely annoyed. I want to flip 12/12 now to learn that this plant is a male before wasting more weeks filling out the scrog. If this fast growing plant turns out to be a female I'll do my first backflip.418

Attached Files:

4. #4 degrassi2, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    W9

I've been under feeding. Three times this week I rasied the nute level 40-50. Im about to do a major nute boost today to finally figure out what it likes.

I pray daily that this big plant is a female. The other is growing so slowly.

"“Bred to be a heavy weight performer, this plant does not disappoint. Ideally needs to be switched to flower before it is 2 feet tall, or else it can be difficult to maintain indoors. Almost impossible to hurt this plant – it can take a huge range of ph / nutrient fluctuations, withstands extremes in heat and moisture, and joyfully devours any CO2 enhancement. This plant mutates and adapts to its environment – one perfectly grown, big plant can produce upto the same yield of twenty plants of normal size. Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics, with CO2 enhancement. ”"

I wonder if it's supposed to grow as fast as the big plant. Meaning that my small plant is simply a bad seed.
    I'm moving soon so I'll probably go 12/12 in a week.451

Attached Files:

5. Looking good mate, don't be surprised if its female, these plants seem to grow super quick. mine is only 9 weeks old and it os almost 10x the size of all my other strains except my arjans haze #1. Mine are outdoor through.

6. #6 degrassi2, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    W10

Everything is going steady. This plant told me to pour on the nutes so i poured it on and I only have just noticed 1 leaf on one fan leaf that has a mm of nute burn. The small plant still isn't showing any noticeable signs of growth. The top of it (head of the plant) has not needed to be scrogged in weeks(moved to a new section of the net).

Started 12/12 using 60% MOAB.

@aussiedoc I hope your right. I'll find out in a week. I can say that I've become pretty optimistic since this last week.518

Attached Files:

7. #7 degrassi2, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    W11

Still growing. I guess this is what folks call a stretch? Once i switched to flowering nutes it stopped eating rapidly. I think the roots are adjusting. I expect it to get the munchies soon.555

Attached Files:

8. W12

Both are female. I'm excited for this grow now. :metal: Had to dial back nutes for some reason. It barely burned. I expect it's growth to ramp up this week.

Side note - If only the small one wasn't a retarded seed. It should have filled up the lower net like its sister.608

Attached Files:

9. #9 degrassi2, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    W13

So far so good. Definitely growing fast. Seemingly noticeable changes in bud size everyday.664

Attached Files:

10. #10 degrassi2, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    W14

This grow is starting to acy like the last which isn't good. Leaf death on one branch. I think its the moab. The plant was taking almost 700 ppm pre 12/12. Its been around 300 for a week or so and the leaves are dying in a weird way again. The grow I had without moan did not have this issue.760

Attached Files:

11. The beginning of W16 &
    W6 of flowing.

Normally I would have let it grow out but two circumstances made me cut it.

Attached Files: