High Talk.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AZIZI88, Oct 7, 2014.

Pretty open ended prediction ...

Sounds a bit like the Gypsy my wife occasionally visits ...

• Like Like x 4
  2. LOL if you believe this world will last forever thats your buzz just saying..

Sent from my G526-L22 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Saying the world will.last forever is not the same as saying we are all fucked.

The us isn't fucked.

"what is a bunny of fish?" - Christopher Brown

4. you know exactly what we did, what did you think? that it was going to be a secret forever? As sure as god made black and white, whats done in the dark will be brought to the light. - Prophet Johnny Cash

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hahahaha love it

• Like Like x 1
  6. fuck my BURRITO is over cooked i did it to my self  

7. Yea how the fck do you overcook a burrito?

• Like Like x 1
  8. How did you not mention anything specific in that whole thread?

Who gave this little girl weed and internet?

• Like Like x 3
  9. #29 bobhasbitchtits, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    The thing is, at those times, all the major powers of the world had were face to face killing methods. Now every superpower has weapons of mass destruction, and we don't even have to look at the people we kill. There are a few major causes that every historian agrees caused both world wars; nationalism, money, and alliances. Not to mention religious extremists on all sides who will kill in the name of their god and call it their birthright. What do you see going on in the world right now? Because I see an awful lot of all of those thinks.
    If the world plunges into another world war, I think it would be safe to say that we would destroy this world. Of course, no one can tell the future, but it is completely plausible.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. "The fate of all mankind I fear is in the hands of fools." -- King Crimson.