Theres a skunk in the closet (My First Grow, CFL)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mrfett3463, Oct 7, 2014.

1. I didn't top during flower. I topped skunk #2 while in veg. It was a failed attempt at FIMing.

2.  also know it wont be the best and it's being impatient but I had to take a sample. I want to try it but also wanted to dry it the next couple days and I'll be out of weed by then.
    wdf then...

So you took a sample during veg cause you were impatient?
    God im high didnt know veg would get me loaded.

3. I have one plant and it's kinda giving me some problems. It's been 12 days since it was just a seed and hasn't grown like what I see in videos of how theirs grew any suggestions? Any help is very appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ok Im back  :bongin:  Been gone a while taking care of some things. 

I am getting ready to start a test grow of some of my seeds from my Sleestack Skunk Hermie. I am mainly just going to see what sex they are. I'm thinking about doing 4-10 small 12/12 from seed test plants. Not sure yet but I will be picking up some new supplies as well.

I dont know why you think I took a sample in veg... :confused:  I took a sample when it was 6 and a half weeks into flower. And it was a mistake to try that early but didn't hurt anything lol. I don't know why you thought it was still in veg. Hell there's even a bunch of pics with that post showing them in flower and the little bud I took.

Not a clue man. You didn't really give any info to even help you. How are you starting it? Type of seed? medium? water type? nothing. I suggest posting in the "absolute Beginners" section and post more info and pics.