GrowTrees CFL Closet Chronic

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GrowTrees, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Wow really? Thats actually really low

2. With what you had on your garden specs.
    12 total cfls and 2 led panels.
    Not including your led panels fans timers what not only your lights you pull.
    276watts
    120v (duh lol)
    2.3 amps
    And 6.624kw/h on 24/0 3.312lw/h on 12/12 A DAY! Barely even mentionable its about equivalent to a a few normal lights and a fridge hell some older fridges use more. But its not much power any ways.

Every thing under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

3. Looking good so far man how old are your girls ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. @audioblime Wow thats interesting, I did the math on it and the stuff im running costs less than $10 a month

@vagiclapter Thanks bro, they're about a month from when I got them as clones

5. Nice man I can't wait to see them produce some killer stuff for you. so this morning I woke up and my plant is looking wilted :( any suggestions

6. Let me see some pictures

You should have seen my BCS plant today bro.. hella underwatered so all the leaves were straight down

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412609309.834179.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412609327.983213.jpg
    Yea this is how she is looking right now I should be keeping her on 24/0 right ? And my temps are 75 and 50 humid.

8. #28 GrowTrees, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    how wet is the soil? and when did you water last? Yeah 24/7 is best, those numbers are fine too
    Im gonna move this to your thread bro

9. Ok man no problem but it was drenched yesterday today it's a lot dryer and feels a lot less compacted which I think is good but I'll meet you over on mine bro thanks again man

10. Thats funny, I actually just sent you a message about that. The one dispensary I always go to hasn't gotten anymore cuts yet but I'm watching

11. #32 audioblime, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    Sweet thats pretty cheap. Do the math.
    Excluding equipment costs (so once you have it) if you get a perpetual grow going.
    8 plants total starting with one, then aprox 9-10 days another and you keep doing that till your first one is done veging then you add them to the flower box as you had started them and seed/clone more every week to 10 days.
    If you followed all that and my confusing high rant lol them means if you have 8 60 day flower plants you can pull one about every week about an ounce a plant (least i guess) 200 a week you pay 10 a month to power 790 in profit basically.

12. Yeah thats a really good system, I belive DrDankBud is doing a similar set up. For right now my grow is temporary so I just throw new ones in whenever. Usually all at once though

13. Exactly. Look on gorilla seed bank they have DNA brand seeds there basically gmo but through breeding. They have one that pulls incredible amounts in short time and incredible amounts in small space.
    Its full run is 60 days from seed to harvest. Kinda like an auto...on meth.
    Just not very flavor full i think its got some nl in it. So indaca stativa mix with i think like 15% thc almost up there with whit widow

14. #37 GrowTrees, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    Thats funny, I was just talking to drdankbud about GMO's in marijuana earlier. I dont think I want to smoke anything that has been genetically modified..
    Nevermind I guess you said through breeding my bad lol

15. #38 Skunk_Tech, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  16. Yeah its like a 20 or 30th generation plant with almost a cross in each generation. The it crossed with its self some more to get the desired traits more active.

17. I cant fine hb any where to buy isnt that mostly indaca? Idk i remember getting a shit ton of super sticky hb little seedy for the dispensary. They were doing like a special if i remember because of the seeds. Still fucked me up tho felt like hot lava poring from my head to chest lol.