GrowTrees CFL Closet Chronic

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GrowTrees, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Did you find out who hermied?

2. #342 GrowTrees, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    The BCS produced some seeds cause I topped it, all the others are fine. It only has a few seeds on it and I didn't see any male parts so I'm letting it finish.
    The green Crack is starting to turn purple though, mainly on the tips of the calyxs. It looks pretty cool

3. Weird, hope your flowering plants finish strong bro

4. Week 6 flower update
     ​
    Green Crack (Starting to turn purple, mainly on the tips of calyxs)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lemon Sour Diesel (Getting purple on the leaves and tips of calyxs)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Cherry Soda (Shes a heavy one, no purple yet besides a little on the leaves unfortunately. Super dense buds though)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Critical Mass (She takes a while)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Righteous bro, that BCS and LSD look  :yummy:

Did you find seed pods randomly throughout the BCS? I've found a few small pods scattered over my maui, just plucked them off, hoping she stays true and gets some solid flowers going!

6. #346 GrowTrees, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    Theres a few calyxs that are really swollen that will have seeds in them but that's the only thing Ive found on it. One of my first seedlings produced a few seed pods but I pulled them off and it was fine so yours should be good

7. I am fucking impressed!

This is the money shot right here, so frosty!

[​IMG]

I am sorry about the hermies. I never really liked the topping method anyway. I never like the idea of chopping off the main cola producer. I rather pinch or LST over topping any day. Too risky in my opinion.

You're doing great man, keep it up. Green Crack is my favorite strain till this day.

8. Thanks man, I didn't really like the idea of topping either but I had to do something so I tried it out. Definitely not doing it again.
    And yeah green Crack is an awesome strain, the smell is incredible.

9. Wow they look topnotch man got me jelous looks like its going to be a great harvest

10. #350 GrowTrees, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    Thank you, I appreciate it

11. Hey bro. You think about using CS on a BCS clone to get some fem seeds so you can look for a stronger pheno? You can make your own with pure silver wire and a 9v battery and a glass of water.

12. Not supposed to smoke the brach that you seed though. Only good for making seeds, not bud to be consumed by any method whatsoever.

13. #353 GrowTrees, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    Really? That's crazy. If mine produces seeds then shouldn't they be feminized? I think its gonna develop a few.
    Anyways this pheno is already pretty solid, it hasnt changed color yet but its peoducing quite a bit and the buds are dense all the way down to the bottom.
    It's also super crystally

14. Yeah man, i would think so, but those will probably be more prone to hermie. If you use CS you are controlling it and telling the plant to hermie. So its different. And the resulting plants wont be as likely to herm supposedly.

15. Nice I'll have to try that sometime, I really want to do that with the GSC cuts I have

16. Holy fuck dude coming along very nicely!! :bongin:

17. Thanks bro, only a few weeks left. I cant wait to try them

18. Yeah the seeds would most likely be femininzed but the seeds will also inherit the hermie genes. So you may grow 10 of those seeds and probably get 5-7 true females and the rest would either go hermie on you or have really weak genetics.

I found out the hard way but regular seeds are much more stable as far as sexual orientation goes. Just my 2 cents.

19. LSD and Green Crack at 53 days

Green Crack
    [​IMG]

LSD
    [​IMG]

20. So the Green Crack is really impressing me, the pictures don't do them justice at all but you can see the purple a little better on the LSD. They're almost at week 7 and I plan on taking them to at least week 9 or maybe a little past just to get them so swell as much as I can.

Green Crack
    20141121_224521.jpg

Lemon Sour Diesel
    20141121_201312.jpg 20141121_201326.jpg