GrowTrees CFL Closet Chronic

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GrowTrees, Oct 5, 2014.

1. You ever heard of anyone putting ice in the pot in the dark for 48hrs before chop? I guess the idea is the ice further stimulates that last attempt. I know of a couple guys doing that.

2. Fruity pebbles is some dank shit. Pebble berry sounds fire too haha I love my fruity nugs just as much as the skunk

3. Yeah I have heard of that but I havent done it, I'm assuming it helps too though

4. Update on my seedling. 11 days old, 6th day of 12/12
    20141029_211616 1.jpg

Some Pebbleberry I picked up
    20141029_201015.jpg 20141029_210033.jpg 20141029_210010.jpg

and Blue Dream, kinda purple too
    20141029_211046.jpg 20141029_211116.jpg

5. I should start cranking out purple buds after i move if my plushberry is that pink pheno. :p im getting that a/c tonight even though i took everything but the veg tent to storage. Once im in a new place it will be awesome.

6. Hows the pebbleberry taste/smell? I know the fruity pebbles i had literally smelled like the cereal. Haha.

7. Its pretty fucking dank bro not gonna lie haha they both smell amazing. These were from a completely different grower so the blue dream is a different cut than the last one. Both are super crystally and both smell really fruity, the blue dream smells a lot stronger than the pebbleberry but I like the smell of the PB more I think.

8. Ice should be put on nightly for about a week before chop as well as a colder cab temp.
    It speeds up the resin production brings out color 4 or more fold and slows the flow to cells.
    Its basically like fall when you see all the leaves changing color..
    Alota growers denied that it did any thing beneficial for a while.. Well they just didn't try it them selves or used to little/much ice.. As cold as you can get the roots with out causing any harm you should cool the room to because the main branches will act as a kind of radiator taking the colder up and putting the warmer in soil.

Every thing under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by my grow light.

9. Btw its usually used for plants that have a color pheno. Can be used on any but the main use is to bring about color no joke. so that being said you will still get slightly more resin production but not enough that you need to use it for a normal neon-dark green strain.
    But going that extra mile for just that little bit of extra production with this, then doing a dozen other things like different color lighting whatever. makes a perfect bud. And it all adds up to a lot of extra.

what strain is it dude?

11. It's green crack, same exact cut as the one I'm already growing

12. #272 GrowTrees, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    LSD getting frosty for 25 days
    [​IMG]

13. Looking good dude

14. Thanks man, it smells amazing

15. Good job man !!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Im so jealous i cant flower. :( thats so beautiful. Lol.

17. #277 GrowTrees, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    Haha thanks guys,
    Don't worry bro you'll get started again soon

18. That LSD is looking tasty mane!

19. My black cherry soda smells like red starbursts and the crystal level is easily comparable to the LSD. I cant wait to try it, hopefully it starts turning purple soon

20. #280 GrowTrees, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    Still doing a weekly update every Monday but here are some shots I took today.

Lemon Sour Diesel compared to Black Cherry Soda at 26 days
    20141101_214126.jpg

BCS, that calyx is covered in crystals..
    20141101_213726.jpg 20141101_213837(0).jpg 20141101_213843.jpg