How much could I expect to yield In a dwc with autos?

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by CanManBob, Oct 5, 2014.

1. I really wanna know how much I could expect to yield this would be my 1st grow and I'm using autos do to the shorter grow period
    If my space is 4ftx4ftx6.6ft
    I'm going to start with 600w mh and finish with the 600w hps
    With 440 cfm fan and exhaust
    Could I expect 2 ounces of dried herb per plant? This is what I'm really aiming for. Should I LST? And how many should I plant at 1 time? If I'm getting 5 amnesia haze autos should I plant all 5? I just want the most yield possible

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Well, if this is your first time growing, i wouldnt think about the yield as a primary concern. You really should getting it set up properly.

What system are you using? Nutrients? grow rom? There is a lot of factors that needs to be correct to make a optimum yield! I have been growing for many years, and still learning a lot!!

3. Just one tip give them more room and more light and they'll at least have more room to yield in the first place which seems to be your priority. Then your potency comes from veging correctly and nutrition during flowering.

P.s. I'm also a new grower experienced people feel free to correct me too, we're all here to learn