Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I protect my plants from frost?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GloriousZOMBiE, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Glad to hear there coming along well smokey, I have mine set-up indoors and i forgot there was a crack in the window overnight and it got really chilly and my little babies turned a little bit purple as well, almost seems to have stunted there flowering for a few days, have to be careful!

Hope you get an awesome yield :)

2. thanks dude! Good to hear yours are coming too, and yea your probably right Iv heard that cold temps slow phosphorus uptake and slows growth, they are so fragile when it comes to temperature... Thanks man I hope I yield good, and as you do.... so happy my plant is gonna be quality smoke! Its looking like a 60/40 indica/sativa hybrid and smells like a skunky lemon. Good luck man!

3. If they aren't too big, you could cover them with a bed sheet or something similar at night. It may smush them a tiny bit, but it will keep frost away.