Show Off your Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by oGLb_, Oct 4, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418401654.205355.jpg

My helix "Tornado"
    The 3 holes form a tornado of smoke when you milk that shit

2. Some of my glass, I'm always looking at glass, buying/selling/trading.  I love getting new pieces but I'm not so loaded that I can afford to just keep spending money so I usually have to sell a piece or 2 to get the money for new scoops.  Anyways:

This is obviously spiderman, it's by Peter Muller, he used to only do soft glass but has since transitioned to boro although he does still do some furnace work along with torch work.  He has a unique voodoo doll style, really has a Tim Burton feel to his pieces, a little creepy, a little odd, but somehow really cute and lovable at the same time.  This is 1 of 3 in a set, he also made a batman and a penguin as part of his super voodoo series.  (Attached to his arm is a watchover voodoo a friend got me, gives the user wisdom)

[​IMG]

Here's a solo Slop Cup by Team Japan member Daisuke Saito.  Pipe making is illegal in japan, so there's 2 meanings to Cup.  First, the shape of the rig, second he uses it as an acronym for Contemporary Undercover Pipe.  He's studied under industry legends Bob Snodgrass and also Marble Slinger.  He's known for his graal work (overlaying a piece of colored glass with a second piece and then sandblasting through it to make a design showing the colors underneath.  He also does some nice chipwork.  Weird how he's pretty much a criminal in Japan but a rockstar among glass enthusiasts in the US.  This is raven fritt over pink cadillac, the top is purple rain, the bottom is sublime, I think aqua azul was used as the encalmo lip.  3 hole removable downstem.

[​IMG]

And last but not least is ETR shrink recycler collab with AKM and 2 stroke.  Probably the 3 most famous artists coming out of Virginia and 3 of the top artists in the game.  2 stroke is known for his coil potting technique seen on the bottom and the top funnel on this piece, he calls it heliocoileh  (really it's heliocoil but he puts the eh to make it a palindrome).  AKM is known for his skull pendys, he's the winner 2 years ago at dfo, also known for his anatomical rigs.  ETR is one of my fav artists as a person and an artist.  His claim to fame is his shrink perc, he makes several styles a nano/mini which have 1 shrink and are very very unique in shape.  He also makes double shrink perc recyclers.  He also makes arrow head pendys and antlers that function as one hitters.

[​IMG]

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418424027.632681.jpg just got a sick ass slide for it to last night have to take a new pic with it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418457942.035934.jpg

5. Here is mine. Freshly cleaned and reAdy to be blown.

Attached Files:

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418759130.434258.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418759143.667379.jpg

This is my first bong I've ever owned, it's a double honeycomb with a splash guard & I got it for like $70 on Black Friday sales. It hits like a champ & is super smooth. I'm already trying to buy more glass though. Only bought one & I want a whole collection. 😁😆

7. NO !! No no no !! Someone will come along and tell me that it's fake. If that doesn't happen then, someone will ask me how much I paid then they'll tell me that I paid too much money. I know how this game is played, and I'm not playing it. I'm taking my ball and I'm going home !! :D

8. Seems like most folks gravitate to the clear glass bongs, I'm more of an artsy fellow myself so I prefer glass with a lot of symbols on it, shaped weird, etc. I got this piece because it seems to have a sort of a abstract look to it, and it's just unique. I have no idea who the artist is, but it's a nice piece and smokes well. I'm pretty new to the whole lifestyle, my first bong I broke in like a week of getting it, which sucks, but I went out and bought this set up, I'm typically pretty careful with more expensive items, my first one was only like 40 bucks or whatever, so yeah. Anyway here it is.

[​IMG]

9. Damn dude you know more about your glass than anyone else I've ever heard. Very very impressive. Thanks for all the info I'm def going took those blowers up.

10. This is my 4 honeycomb piece with an inline diffuser at the base, with my single honeycomb precooler. I'm lighting it with a beeswax hemp wick. This set up is super smooth. Dyed the water with Seahawks colors, what do you guys think? 20141216_125750.jpg

11. Just freshly cleaned and packed, ready for a hit. 😋 :smoke:

toke till I'm broke

Attached Files:

12. Got this a couple weeks ago. Paid $115. Hooked my vape up to it. Double showerhead. What you guys think?

Attached Files:

13. Thanks man, I've learned a lot from other folk, it's really what makes this hobby a lot of fun for me.  Check them out on instagram for sure and you'll see ridiculous work.

ETR is elksthatrun
    AKM is pipemaker
    2stroke is 2_stroke_glass
    Daisuke is Disk_glass
    Peter Muller is Mullerglass

so many dope artists out there today.  Also check out jake_c_glass  he's one of the owners of Mothership along with Deppe.  I love both of their work....can't afford it...but love it the same.

14. Where did you get that man? That's too nice! Haha

15. It's a left coast 7mm beaker with a 6 slit downstem I got as a present and I love it

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. I got this guy 6 months ago, no complaints just a good beaker. :)

Attached Files:

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420469970.223769.jpg

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420569023.265341.jpg

Just got these lil guys the other day. Paid 15$ for the one on the right and 50 for the other

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum