Show Off your Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by oGLb_, Oct 4, 2014.

1. This is my Bong. Not much but i like it. Just want to see what you guys have so feel free to post a pic if you want to 🍁 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412382568.027218.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [​IMG]

Grav Labs Helix Micro. Right now the base is full of white BBs, but Im getting blue ones to match the  clip.
    Nicknamed the "Lady Raider" after my old high school principal, who retired this year. She was a fucking bitch, biggest anti-drug person youll ever meet

3. This was my very first bong ever. Bought here in eugene oregon:)

Attached Files:

4. And then this is my big boy now. Got it here in eugene also. 2 foot tall triple dome perc. Has a zion tree perc diffuser and also have an empire tubes inline ash catcher :)

Attached Files:

5. Just matters what I feel like smoking. Glass is a form of art. I lobe having different functioning pieces

Attached Files:

6. Just got this one today ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416969894.652918.jpg , double tree perc and diffuser downstem
    Just got this one today ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416969894.652918.jpg , double tree perc and diffuser downstem

7. How does that hit? I think the drag would be horrible with all the percs. But maybe I'm completely wrong lol

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yeah it does have quite a bit of drag but personally I like that. Haha don't know why but I like the drag. Lol. It gets you a TON of smoke though.

9. Team Mobius!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417508851.910655.jpg

10. Don't have any pictures of the one I use now but this is the 3rd one I've owned at a party last year. I tend to buy pre-coolers so I can change my set ups about when I feel like a change. Here she just has 1 pre-cooler but I used to put 2 on her like in the profile pic.

Attached Files:

11. Took a photo.

Attached Files:

12. Just some china glass I own

Attached Files:

13. My New Baby "Mother F****** Teresa"
    Christening her tomorrow aha!
    Enjoy fellow Blades!

Attached Files:

14. New addition to the family

Attached Files:

15. My syn tallboy love it gets me smacked.

[​IMG]

16. slick asf.

17. yeahhh you got that stem8! the base looks much better than mine

18. thanks

19. I've been hunting for this thing every half hour checking in then one day bam. in stock. Snagged it real quick.
    yeah the base is bad ass. The whole thing is bad ass

20. The SYN Thunderstorm ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418400713.221598.jpg