In the Garden of the Gods

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by JakalopeIVXX, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Hand jobs are not free...fyi... ;)

2. Let's start talking business...  How many plants are you allowed to have?  what is your light or space restrictions according to the law?

3. Damn late to the party again.. Don't mind if I pull up my own bean bag do you ??

Welcome Parousian! 

Make sure you read the disclaimers before joining this thread. The inmates are running loose here

Colorado law lets you have 6 plants per person over 21 with only 3 maturing at any time. You can only have 12 plants per residence regardless of the number of people over 21 at any time and only 6 maximum can be maturing. Whether you grow indoor or outdoor it must be in a locked up area without access from anyone under 21 and pets(and yes it does say pets).  There are no light or space restrictions. You are restricted to how much you can possess at any time.

You're not late Brass we're just getting started. Glad you could make it!

5. Sounds like half of our medical allowance here in Maine, but with two adults it would even out.
    We get 12 vegging plants and 6 flowering and unlimited seedlings/clones (under 12"x12")
    Can't wait to see your skills in action! Go get em guy!

6. refusing to sub until pics of pot are provided by Jak..

they are if you do them yourself..

I am headed to the dispensary now, I'll be back in a few hours and snap some photos then. I'll even include an "only found in Denver" pic   :yummy:

8. Visiting Denver right now, right beside Ogden and Colfax, any tips on rec dispensaries around there?

9. #29 Patanjali, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    Haha, nice! I may know the area you are in lol! Woops early post!

garden.jpg

Peace!
    P-

10.   Here in the dirty South, medicinal and ultimately recreational is not even a dim spark on the horizon;   clandestine operations have no plant limits (only paranoia and physical space).

11. The dispensary must be closed, lol.

AMA on Elati ST. Right off of 12th and Speer. out of state is 75 for 1/4 today. 175 an oz for in staters  :bongin:

It's a great park to burn a bowl in. And no one seems to mind  :smoke:

NO, a successful trip, just can't find the dam USB cord to download the pics.  :mad:  Got some nice shatter too  :bongin:

13. It's beautiful there! I haven't been to the park since the fire, but I drive thru the springs every so often.

@the_green_bastard I know someone that goes by a very similar handle at another forum. That wouldn't be you by chance would it?

Peace all!
    P-

Jak, this sounds like an easy way to keep out the riff raft.  

Petition for a no pot pics journal!   :bolt:

My journal mentor was YODA. Only 4 more pages til the first pic   :laughing:

I just moved here last weekend, 85% of the boxes are unpacked. It's around here somewhere. This dam shatter keeps slowing down the search   :hippie:

16. Now you can smoke like me, anywhere you want lol;)

17. Dude you are closer than I thought :wave: heya neighbor! :) subbed for sure

TJ

Jak,

I'll do what I can to help you get closer to that goal.  

Sadly I was still looking over my shoulder the first time. I will get used to not worrying   :smoke:

Welcome TJ! :wave:  It's nice having friends close by   :smoke:   

Welcome Homer!  :wave: Are you the reincarnation of an old "farmer" friend?

20. Glad you made it to the promised land jak.