In the Garden of the Gods

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by JakalopeIVXX, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Happy New Year Jak!! I hope the grow space produces copious amounts of excellent green leaf stickiness! Peace and blessings bro!

2. Happy New Year jak and happy bunny. Hope its a good one

3. Sundance what up girl?

Whoa Piff!!!  Where the hell did you come from????  LMAO!  :laughing:  :laughing:

~Sundance~

5. Yo Jak!! Been a bit. I hope all is well with you and yours.

We had the Flu circle through the family for several days and then the wife was out of town for a week on business and it was just me and the kids. By the time I get them to bed I'm ready to just veg on the couch so haven't been online other than checking messages. We've got visitors on the way now so things should start to pick up here shortly   :D

We did manage to get a cut of GFBA, 8 Miles High and Krystalica from another local grasscity resident and we will get a pic of the new additions shortly. We won't mention any names   :laughing:  Hope everyone is doing well

:wave: Jak

7. Sounds like a blast!!  
    Hope you and your family are on the mend!!

:smoking:

Was it Ned Isakoff?

[​IMG]

9. Here are the latest additions

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href=''>http://</a>[​IMG]

The cough seems to stick with you for quite awhile after but we are all doing better now Thanks!

11. Nice but what are they? Lol.

Hey man Havnt been by for a while, how's life?

Chef.

12. That nagging persistent cough was keeping me from smoking as much as I'm used to and that led me over to Bad Kitty's thread and her Canna hash caps.. Good stuff..

[​IMG]

Sorry Chef!

From left to right we have

GrapeFruit BadAss

Krystalica

8 Miles High

I will check those out. I was lucky where the cough didn't bother me like it did the rest of the family or maybe I was able to dab it away  :laughing:

14. Ah I really want to grow GFBS but can't get my hands on it :(

Chef.

15. Flu is hitting over here on the West Slopes.....everybody in my family has been down with it....Yep Jak, cough hangs on & flue vac. isn't working....keeping my 84 y/o Mom away from one & all, & keeping her here at home away from the public...easy thing to do on top of a mountain, but DAMN!!!  LOL   She is starting to drive me nuts....bitch-bitch-bitch....bitch some more...bitch-bitch.... :laughing:   Now I have a case of cabin fever BIG TIME!   Can I come over to the Eastern Slopes..?????  I'll help you with the Li'l Ones....PLEEZE!!!!!!

~Sunny Days are needed here~    HELP ME!!!!  :bongin:

16. Could have been anybody. Those strains are super common lol. :bongin: how goes it man? Plants are looking good! Ever get that soil issue figured out? I have copious amounts of worm poop and compost if you need any lol.

17. Heya sunny! :wave: come on over! :D we could use some sunshine. Looks like cloudy gloomy shite outside right now lol

:wave: Sundance 

The weather is going to be nice on this side for the next several days, like TJ said come on over! There might be a cut or two floating around right now  :rolleyes:

We were lucky to miss the first wave of the flu but couldn't avoid the last round. Other than that the winter hasn't been too bad but I'm still ready for Spring!

You know I won't refuse worm poop and compost! You want a bag of Coast of Maine Lobster Compost? I still have a couple left I brought with me from CT.

Did I mention I picked up an ounce of Gorilla Glue #4 last weekend from my buddy in Denver? Let me know if you are around this weekend if you want to try it. 

19. :wave: Hello I wanna try some.  :yay: