In the Garden of the Gods

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by JakalopeIVXX, Oct 3, 2014.

1. It will, at the cost of internodal stretching. Tryin lollipoping them. Remove some lower growth, causing the plants to focus more energy into verticle growth.

2. I can try that when the lights come on today. They could use a good trim anyway.

3. #183 LilJ86, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    Every time you top, safe to add about a week to veg. So let's say for some reason someone was tryin to finish a round before say a move, I'd let em run au natural simply for finishing purposes. And keep in mind, flowering time on breeder info if generally with a clone. Which will finish considerably earlier then A from seed plant.

4. I do have about 2 weeks buffer time so I will trim to night and we will see what happens.

5. Well, did it work?...

6. I trimmed em up a bunch. We will see.

7. Lol I was being a smart ass. Lol

8. I'd rather be a smart ass, than a dumb shit

9. I've managed to do both at the same Damn time! It's amazing! Haha!

10. #190 JakalopeIVXX, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Ok folks not much to update, we've been gathering supplies for the build that starts a week from Friday when my help from Kansas gets here.  This was the first batch of lumber, have to grab the sheet rock and rest of the lumber when I don't have the wife and kids with me.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href=''>http://</a>[​IMG]

Grabbed some PVC and mason string and started putting together the screens. Got the first 2 finished, I'll grab the rest of the PVC I need to finish the other 6 when I grab the lumber.

Brought the pots down to the basement and gave the soil a spray down of some EWC and Molasses I bubbled for 36 hours. I'll throw it back in the pots in a day or two..

White Romulan, Sour Diesel, Kaya, and White Critical were all moved to 1 gallon pots. Their roots were all dusted with VAM in the process. Happy Bunny will come through and post the pics of the girls hopefully this weekend.

:wave:

Jak

11. screens look good Jak!

12. Gb is Gunna be the resident screen guide now. Get ready Gb.. time to teach my friend!

Im going back to mostly SCROGing.  My new room doesnt really fit a screen but the other rooms perform better with a screen.  Given Jak's plant restrictions, i think it is a great option for him to increase production.

14. #194 Sundance6758, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    TO ALL FELLOW COLORADOIANS !!!!!!   Have you voted yet??????  Come on now, get off your stoned butts & do it....no excuses, mail-in ballots were sent out to all Colorado REGISTERED Voters.....And?

~Sundance~   Knowing I'll  probably hear some shit....I'm ready!  LMFAO!!!  Give it your best shot.....

EDIT::   High Jak!  :wave:

15. wow, no responses......LOL  Must mean Y'all voted....

~Sunny~

Sorry I missed your post! Glad to see you back around Sundance!  :smoke:

I voted for Mike Dunafon   :metal:

Going to give a few things a try this run. Even got some new lights   :ey:

17. Here in the Dirty South it seems as though half of the incumbents or those previously experienced in public office are under indictment or pending charges yet showing strongly in the polls.  Attack ad after attack ad chiding the opponent with no clear agenda of their own other than derailing the other candidate and believing in God and guns.  I've sadly never felt that there has been an individual in my lifetime who worked as an advocate for their constituents as well as the betterment of society.  All seem invested in both the machine of politics and lining their own coffers through backroom deals.  Certainly none represent any of my concerns; outright legalization being the key issue for me personally (no halfway measures with medicinal or rules for how much you are allowed to possess or grow).

Pardon me.JPG

18. #198 Sticky b, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
  19. #199 Jörmungandr, Nov 1, 2014
    This is my post read on air during an episode of Tough Crowd;  still tickles me how I seemed to get under Colin's skin.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgueDVF0Sec
    Irritated to this day that I didn't catch the misspelling.

20. #200 Sundance6758, Nov 1, 2014
    Chupa, WTF?????   LMAO!   Unable to display webpage????

~Sundance~   well, I'm confused....not surprising as it's somewhere around 4am....I think.

EDIT::   Anyhow, can't hold onto what we have gained in this state w/o voting...& continuing to vote!!  Mid-terms included....otherwise our fate could be similar to Cali.....also, hoping that Oregon legalizes on Tuesday...GO OREGON!!!  LOL