metehcity.com is it legit?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Will22nd, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Lemme know if anyone's has ordered from there thnx

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Nah they rip you off.

Try grasscity.com, I've ordered a ton of product from them. Cheap, fast, and quality product for the price.

3. My local headship sells Cheech bongs and they are better priced than that so i would agree with Dr. Lecter. 

Why don't you use grasscity.com? Better prices, more selection, and good customer service from the good ol' Mark Stone and Guy Descartes. 

4. I ordered a Cheech 18 " double honeycomb 7 mm with a triple Showerhead ashcatcher /perc for $220. I'm more concerned about them actually shipping the bong or is it a scam. Should've looked into the site more before I bought it

5. If anyone's bought from there before It'd be really helpful

6. Live close to it, never been.
    Stupid name for a marijuana related store if you ask me. "I know lets call our that sells marijuana related merchandise something that looks similar to a hardcore drug word".

Silly.

7. They have a phone number and address posted on their site so I wouldn't be tripping on it.

8. this^^^

After all, no one's ever posted a fake address or phone number on a scam site

9. yes it is i bought 4 bongs from them they are fast and cheapest price in the market .and free shipping 

10. I wouldn't doubt if Tommy Chong is selling cheech glass after the ordeal he went through with chongbongs. I'll bet that cheech said "start it up again, you can use my name and this time don't fuck it up!"