Ohio lesbian couple sues sperm bank after racial mix-up Ohio lesbian couple sues sperm bank after the wrong sperm delivered to causes racial mix-up.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by As Above So Below, Oct 2, 2014.

1. #21 Nerd139, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    Just because a child is black it does not mean you must raise them a certain way. The only thing that child is going to be confused about is why the adults treat her differently. Why cops look at her just a bit longer than everybody else. There is no specific culture that a child has to grow up in. She can be raised just like any other child but her mom has to be aware her hair needs are different and yeah white people will discriminate and it will be mad hurtful for the girl when she experiences hate for the first time.

2. Your culture has nothing to do with your race, it's what you grew up with...

I'm a white guy and if I grew up in Japan I'd speak Japanese just like an ethnic Japanese guy and have all their customs of bowing and honour and stuff like that. It has nothing to do with me being white or Asian :laughing:

3. Why sue them now? Why wait a couple of years and then do it. 

It's a major mistake on the sperm donors side. A major one.
    But she is part of them now no matter the color or ethnic background of the donor. I feel sorry for the child that these women have waited for 2 years to decide they need to take legal action now... because the child wont fit in and it has been stressful raising her in an all white community. I don't believe it.They need money and someone has told them that they should take legal action. Greed again. The child is in the limelight even more now. Now everyone is going to know she was the kid that got mixed up in sperm bank because she's splattered all over the news.

4. The sperm bank fucked up, and I can understand being upset about that. You want what you pay for. You want a kid of your own race. I get it.

But, you have a kid now. And you're supposedly worried about raising your kid in a community that is not primarily of her race (is if she's the first kid to experience that or something), yet you are perfectly comfortable with a public lawsuit about having a kid that's not your chosen race? What are you gonna tell the kid in a few years? "Mommy, how'd you pay for this house?"

"Well see honey, you were made from the wrong kind of daddy, so we decided to make some cash off of it!"

How can she complain about her family not fully accepting her as homosexual, then turn around and not accept her daughter as biracial? She didn't choose her racial mix any more than you chose your sexuality, no?

Yes, they made a mistake. Sorry about it. But you have a kid now, and you're responsible for her well-being. Whether she's your chosen racial blend or not. It's not about what you want anymore. It's not about getting back at the facility for messing up. It's about properly raising your child. And your unconditional love as a parent is far more important than whether a half black kid is raised in a primarily white community (yeah, because that's so uncommon  :rolleyes:). Sorry that you didn't get exactly the child you wanted, but you still have a daughter, and she needs to be higher in your priorities than your want list. Instead, be happy that you have a child, and a healthy one at that, even though your exact fantasy wasn't fulfilled.

Basically, stop your grubbing and take care of your damn kid!

5.   You know..  this actually cracks me up.  Alot.

These two fucking bitches wanted to circumvent nature, and they wanted a little aryan baby, and they got a black baby.

it's fucking hilarious.   

I think the statement was actually the fattin slags words. 

7. #27 iAmBetty, Oct 3, 2014
    What?

Fattin = fucking
    Slags = Sluts 

9. #29 iAmBetty, Oct 3, 2014
    Ohhhh. I'm sorry, I still don't really get the point.

10. Gay couples shouldn't be allowed to do this sperm bank shit anyway.
    There's thousands of kids that can be adopted and need a loving home.
    Fucking selfish.

11. These people make people like my wife and I look bad.

I hate humans.

Why does it matter? If they want to pay for artificial insemination then that's their choice. There's no rule that says they can't do that. Some people want to give birth to their kid instead of adopting, that's not being selfish at all.

13. Lol I would sue as well, if I paid to have whatever ethnicity baby, that baby better pop out my pussy looking like what I paid for.

K bye.

Then shouldn't straight couples not be allowed to either? Lets just get rid of sperm banks entirely until there are no more adoptable kids? :confused: 

15. I would be furious, but if I wanted a baby that badly I don't think it would make me love them less. However , I would definitely report the facility and doctors and do everything I could to shut it down and get my money back.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

My take on it is that people are going to want a child genetically related to them. It is a natural. We as animals do not want to raise the baby belonging to another parent. We want our own child. Buuut humans can overcome what we feel naturally and can adopt and I feel anyone wanting more than one child should adopt. Not because I think it is selfish not to but because it would mean a lot to a child if you did. Unfortunately though people choosing to adopt usually want babies.

17. #37 -Martyr, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
    Once you go black, somebody gon get sued.

Then you should have got it from the tap and guaranteed it yourself. This is the price people pay for their inability to just find candidates on their own and offer a handjob.

18. #38 *guest, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014

Babies don't usually come with potential trauma. I've known a few foster parents who dealt with abused/neglected/otherwise difficult kids, it can absolutely break you down mentally 

I was going to say this.  Good thing I kept reading and came across your post.

20. :eek: job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum