Zaps 600W 2x4x5 Organic Garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zapnojun, Oct 2, 2014.

1. The blue dream is pushing out some purple! The chemdog is aswell, so I'm guessing it's cold temperatures more than genetics ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418888479.319457.jpg I think I'll keep the night time temperatures pretty low for a while here and get some nice purple nugs :)

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419261036.528122.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419261065.195265.jpg Looks like the chop is coming any day now! Opinions? I was thinking about throwing it in the dark now and just checking on it every day until it's nice and ripe, I'm shooting for as many cloudy heads as possible on this one

3. The dark period is a gray area. I wouldn't keep it in the dark longer then a day. And thats just to let the buds recover from light damages. It doesn't speed the colour change.

Me and poke had a good decision on his thread two months ago

4. did you mention that blue dream started throwing hairs just 2-3 weeks out of the soil, with less than 5" of height? I'm seeing the same and wanted to determine whether or not now is a good time to LST this garden gnome of a blue dream auto. 18 days old today.