Zaps 600W 2x4x5 Organic Garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zapnojun, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Hello fellow indoor gardeners! I've got some seeds that just finished germing and will be hitting the dirt later on today. I'm running a 6" cool tube with a 6" fan attached, of course with a carbon filter.

Strains:

Blue dream auto from Humboldt
    Berry Ryder auto from auto seeds
    Chemdog auto from auto seeds
    Aroma from CH9
    Lemon Kush Headband from Humboldt
    Sage N Sour from THseeds
    Auto original bubblegum from THseeds

My medium is simply sunshine mix #1 for seedlings. For the bottom of the pots I have sunshine mix plus bat guano and ultra bloom by Gaia green, with some added kelp fertilizer.

For pots I plan to use fabric grocery bags for the autos. For the photos I'll start with cups, veg in something around 2-3 gallons, then flower in 5-7, maybe just flower in grocery bags as well.

Grab a seat and stay a while! The more the merrier!

2. Hey guys! They were all planted that night and have been off to a good start! The second leaves are coming out of the berry Ryder and blue dream, everyone else popped but it seems the bubblegum and the sage n sour are having a rough time figuring themselves out.. Don't be afraid to come and chat! Show some pictures of your grow! I'd love to see some similar set ups!

3. My 400 watt 6" cool tube. In the top of a entertainment unit. 37"x24"x43" have 5 plants and there all in 1.32l (1.4qt) #6 growers pots. I want to go back to my #3 nurserie containers. They get receded down into the lower base and i gain huge area and the root mass stays 5¤ minimum cooler. Will log on on the laptop today and upload pics of last grow for all interested.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden

Attached Files:

4. Beautifully done sir! I hope to achieve even half of what you've done! I didn't get a notification so pardon my slow reply.

My auto seeds have been doing lovely, the berry ryder is the furthest along. Unfortunately the photo periods have been giving me a lot more trouble, 2/3 of them died, it was my fault, but sad none the less. The one that did live hasn't done much and is growing very slowly :( ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413428545.452759.jpg
    And by all means please post your last grow!

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413596432.181480.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413596730.429517.jpg
    The little one is the Aroma, the bigger one is the berry Ryder. The chemdawg and blue dream are both opening their second leaves now. I cant figure out why the aroma doesn't seem to want to do much :( I think my temperatures being 32C pretty constantly may have hindered them a little bit. The ambient temperatures have been hovering from about 15-20C, but my room rarely sees the twenties with the doors closed, which is unfortunately a huge portion of the time.

6. #6 zapnojun, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    The berry Ryder picture seems to have gotten lost somewhere along the way

Edit: for fuck sakes

7. #7 zapnojun, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413597059.078996.jpg

Victory!

8. Sorry I never reply back, I don't seem to get notifications? But yes they're just there to keep the fan from blowing them over. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414265487.576351.jpg
    Top right is chemdawg, top left is blue dream and the bottom is berry ryder, the one in the cup is aroma. I planted two more seeds, an ultra lemon haze and an original bubblegum to make up for the other lost ones

9. I just looked through your journal, quite the setup you've got going, beautiful buds!

10. Thanks Ruby! Any advice? I'm always open for new ideas!

11. Right now I'm running 300W MH and seem to be doing alright, my lights could be closer for sure but then I would have to redo the whole setup and I don't have the yoyo ropes to make it simple. I'm waiting for the weather to get colder so I can push it up to 600W. The blue dream has popped a couple hairs today, which almost worries me since they're so small still. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414361687.753944.jpg

And Ruby I'll be sure to check
    Out your journal in a bit, I love seeing what other people have done with similar set ups.

12. #16 zapnojun, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    So I want your guys opinion on something. Would it be better to let my temps climb a little bit, but have 600W instead of 300W, or stay at 300W and have the temperature dialed in? I also have about 120W worth of cfls I could throw in there, but at the cost of 3-4 degrees.

Right now I'm sitting at about 25C and its 9C outside/ambient temperature.

13. #18 zapnojun, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    It can be turned down, but only to 150/300/600. Since I've left its gone down to 22, but the temperatures will be a little higher the next few days, and that's left on 300.

14. Also I don't think I mentioned it but I started germinating a Ultra lemon haze and an original bubblegum to make up for the ones I lost before