Satan, really the good guy?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by xLDKx NewYorker, Oct 2, 2014.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGVuQhDAhRw

2. #22 forty winks, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    true story -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ace7mrRFG6A

3. Do as thou whilt yo.

4. Good guy satan

5. sssshhhhhhh fool!
    Fuckin they're listening dog!

C'mon man wut if you upn got yoself smiten fool!!!

Behold the good book say sumfuckinwhere verses sumpin thru sumpin else "and lo a wrathfull and jealous God he be"!!!!!!

N shit dog!!!

6. I mean Satan's fucked up and shit, but still. Should have put it in "high ideas"
    I just don't believe in anything necessarily, more Agnostic I guess... Although not really.

7. #27 lisamc, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
    He might have a bad rap. I'd like to talk with him. But nothing creepy. Like god needs to be there, and shit. No red eyes and horns. Be normal for once. Satan!

Did I just summons evilaaaaah?
    I'm way toooooo hiiiiiigh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. He's just like, "Brah, I tricked you... That's not God."
    Then precedes to ear-rape your face off 

9. God allows Satan to co-exist with him so good and evil are basically two sides to the same coin.

10. I forgot I said that!!!
    OMG! You made me laugh so hard!
    Waaaaaa! My ear hurts :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Well i'll try to give you a reply you may not have expected. What you describe is what the ancient Gnostics thought and modern Satanists. The idea is, we were created in a universe without free will, without the knowledge or choice of good and evil. So the introduction of the possibility of evil is morally necessary. Despite the negatives of evil, without it we would not be free agents. Some even propose the amanita muscaria mushroom was the 'fruit' that Adam and Eve ate which illuminated the reality of free will. Joseph p Farrell talks about this in his book or lectures titled "Yahweh The Two Faced God" which he claims the character Yahweh or the god of war type as described in the Bible is not the god that Jesus was representing. Its complicated and i cant claim i know what to think, its probably the most difficult topic ive encountered... that and the quantum realm.

12. maybe it went something like this

But no one showed up, and the red ogre grew puzzled, sad, and angry. "I'm such a kind ogre -- why would nobody visit me?" Despairing, the red ogre even tore down the sign: "This is useless."

Moved by his friend's feelings, the blue ogre said, "Look, I have a plan."

The blue ogre's plan was for him to pretend to terrorize children and then have the red ogre chase him off, "rescuing" them from him. The plan went without a hitch, and the red ogre became the most popular creature among the children, and all came to play with him.

After a happy day of enjoying the children's company, the red ogre found a letter from the blue ogre. The letter said, "My Dear Red Ogre, if people find out that you are a friend of the Bad Blue Ogre's, they will not let the children come to you any more. So, I'm leaving. Please live happily with the children. Goodbye. Blue Ogre."

The red ogre cried out, "Blue Ogre is gone! A dear friend of mine! He is gone!" And he wept.

The red ogre and the blue ogre were never to see each other again.</blockquote>

Satan lost the PR campaign, that's how I see it. Isn't he all about freedom and shit?

In politics of any kind, the honest good guy gets his ass handed to him by the charming liar pretty much 100% of the time

God has stronger propaganda

14. I'm pretty sure Satan is doing God's work by tempting weak souls and purifying them through adversity.

The real question does Satan realize he's being God's pawn and the two laugh about it over a beer while playing chess.

[​IMG]

15. "If you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth." -Jacobs Ladder

16. The only devils in this world are those running around in our own hearts, and that is where all our battles should be fought. - Gandhi

17. Look up gnosticism. Its actually what christianity used to be before it was taken over by power hungry organizations.

The basic view is that in the garden of eden. The serpent (satan) was the good guy, for wanting to show them the fruit of knowledge of good and evil. And that god was actually a maliscious spiteful being for punishing them.

There is definately a lot more to it than that, but I dont feel like writing a book.

Im not a christian, I just like studying different religions.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Why would the good guy get a book wrote? Seems like the bad guy would try to deceive everyone. I bet Lucifer is the good guy. I am Chanceist Agnostic Luciferian Buddhist.

19. satan and Saturn are the same thing. God is the sun. It's just a metaphor for opposing forces. You can go even more in depth if you use the whole universe. I'd check out the kybalion. Free version on the iTunes Store :) But people have inclinations towards good and evil, it's your actions that define you. "Sin" comes from the sine wave. Up and down. No one is going to punish you. But there is always an effect for every cause. Being trapped in life's wave function has to do with your choices. As for killing, neither one has ever killed anybody with malice that I know of. And as for wanting semi intelligent responses, you do realize most of the people on here aren't on the ground level right?

Let not the flame die

20. I started a thread on Satanism basically, and I'm saying you should go get checked out...
    If your a troll however...