Good luck to us all Ebola on the march

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BRZBoy, Oct 2, 2014.

1. #41 Greenunit, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. #42 Griimnak, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    Oh boy, the walking dead comes out again this month, and so does Ebola.

3. [​IMG]       [​IMG]        [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Holy crap! There's a couple of them Ebola bugs right on your screen! [​IMG]

[​IMG]   [​IMG]

4. Fear Mongering.

5. I cant wait for that. There going to butcher the Cannibals!

How the fuck does anybody know this?

7. Ebola doesn't spread through the air so you can't just assume everyone he was near is infected. It's actually not very contagious at all by virus standards.

My biggest fear is it mutates into a form that can spread more easily.

8. let the fear mongering commence. ebola is yet another "keep the people in fear" tactic portrayed by the media and .gov's.

more people die every year world wide from the flu, in fact well over a million per year globally then ebola and several others combined AIDs included.

next time you find yourself walking in fear of ebola take a breath and realize it's a BS campaign and you're more likely to be struck by lightening than be harmed by ebola.

i'm unsure what the oligarchs will come up with next to keep the fallacy going, but it should prove just as comical to watch.

9. #52 Green Knight, Oct 3, 2014
    That should be the end of this thread... Either that or rename it, lol... Finally someone with a statement! Well said chap! :D

Grow With Me: @ http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1320174-first-organic-indoorgrow.html

Badass Trucks: @ http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335403-Toyota-Truck-Talk-4x4

Share Colorado: @ http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335406-OFFICIAL-Colorado-Proud%21

...“You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore".
    –Christopher Columbus

10. I dunno about it being part of a plan to keep people in fear, exactly. I think it's getting a lot of attention because of the particularly horrific way in which it kills. If this is part of a fear mongering campaign it seems to have failed, I can't find many people who are actually scared of the possibility of getting this virus.

The chances of you getting it in North America are pretty much zero at this point.

it's been "the plan" for decades if not longer, to keep the population in fear in order to control them, it's government 101 or should i say elitists 101.

it's simple and very effective, self replicating as well. if they keep the people controlled they can remain in power, that's the plan anyway and also human nature. you pay your taxes because of fear, you follow the laws, well most, because of fear, you continue giving them power due to fear of the consequences.

you will find fear as the root of oppression, deception, corruption and finally control. there are well over 300 million citizens in the US alone and they, every single one of them myself included, allow their lives, freedoms, dreams, children, wealth, everything to be controlled by 535, now how fucking utterly sad is that and also a testament to how powerful fear can be.

i admire their level of commitment and intelligence and i have no hate for them nor wish them any harm, again it's just part of human nature. i do not however condone their behavior.

I'd like this key to immortality. PM will work fine.

13. #56 Green Knight, Oct 3, 2014
  14. Lol, Ebola is definitely not easier to catch than the flu. Where are you getting this? The flu can be spread airborne, Ebola requires an infected person's bodily fluids to make contact with broken skin or mucous membranes to be spread. And HIV is pretty hard to catch as well. Do a little research before trying to plant fear.

Sorry to burst your apocalyptic bubble, but I'm assuming he didn't shit all over anybody in the airport, so the chance of that coming true is pretty slim. I highly doubt that Ebola will ever proliferate in the US or Canada, and definitely not within the next thirty days.

15. Fun fact. Ebola is not a highly contagious fast spreading thing.

Most people in the us wont even see an Ebola victim ever

Even in a house of people, only 1/7 family.member is likely to catch Ebola.from a sick family.member

You pretty.much have to drink someone blood to get it (obvious exaggeration)

But seriously. As long as you maintain normal first world hygiene practices, I'd be more worried about the flue than ebola

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Seems to me this a pandora thread ...

17. #60 yurigadaisukida, Oct 3, 2014
    I don't like Pandora's box

Why do mods get to decide what is a legit political topic?

There isn't a line they can draw or a rule, they just say "oh I think this is conspiracy stuff"

That leaves it open to interpretation and discrimination

For example, the idea that 911 is blowback and a discussion about American foreign policy, is a legit political topic

Either a rule was broken or it wasn't.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app