Question about American president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by boydamien, Oct 2, 2014.

1. You obviously have no humanity at all if you think that. Actions need justification. Or they're just provoked. Literally they twist things to make it seem rightful when it's not.
    The Us loves this, in fact they created Isis so they could go back later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Humanity is in the eye of the beholder. If I was in charge world wide it would like the Brad Thor books. There would be a team that butchers, kills, hunts down like dogs all these loons. They would be so worried about dying that they would stop there actions.

In reality there all cowards. I served both in Iraq and Afghan. They rarely had the balls to fight any of us face to face. They plant IEDs, hide behind women and children. They rape women, men, boys and girls.

The pain that should be brought upon them should be so extreme that they never again think to do it.

3. This is just about the question the OP asked: Yeah, The West Wing was a smart show. I believe that when the President gives a State of the Union Address, many of the top leaders and next-in-lines are at the event, and the thinking is, that if the place gets bombed, say, there is a leader somewhere else, already picked. Think I'll stay out of Bush v. Gore. ;)

4. Love the show getting right into it.
    Part of me hopes that the real presidents have same compassion and morals as Bartlett

However I have my doubts lol

5. I know what you mean. Liberal progressive types like me loved the show, but it really was a fantasy, the Bartlet character was a little too perfect, but fun to watch in a "what if?" sort of way, like, "What if such a bleeding heart liberal really was President?" Pretty cool. I envy you enjoying it for the first time. The show ran its course and ended when it should have. Good series for a marathon watch. :smoke:

6. You sir are conceded. Telling me the most advanced army can call a militia cowards? Killing civilians discreetly, the military are the most ignorant people I ever meet. And I tell them they are a disgrace.

You're making up your own sadistic image, and simply that statement is explicit.
    Reevaluate your statement. It's very cocky.
    You have no idea of their cause and spread wrong information. It's obscene.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #27 yurigadaisukida, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    Whoa! Talk about conceded...

Read your own post man

Not everyone in the military is ignorant nor are they a discrace

hey man. ba-a-a-ack off. I can be a sheep all I want!

8. Sorry OP I just addressed the change. I don't want much TV.

9. #29 ProGMO-2, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    it seems you are continually getting everything wrong after the word ...obviously. There is a reason why people do not want to attack the lesser counties as a main target.

Like the myth that iraq had no WMDs, children and the ignorant just do what mommy and everyone else tells them. As far as military being ignorant, I guess JFK would have not agreed with you and neither do I.

ISIS type groups will always exist where hate and ignorance prevail. maybe you could join them, your resume fits their requirements. My humanity would have let Saddam stay in power, the tribes only know how to be united at the threat of brutality, something the US gave up during Vietnam and part way thru korea. We know what works with these types, we just don't have the guts for it. Recall that the clans of England suffered to the point of extinction before they succumbed to the brutality of the kings and queens.

10. Yea it's a good show to let yourself wander into "what if"
    All the characters are great and the dialogue is superb.
    Tugs at your heart in scenes to.

11. Oh yeah?

Drone strikes in Yemen
    Civilians die in reported Yemen drone strike as weekend of attacks kills at least 35

At least 35 people were reportedly killed over the weekend in Yemen, as a series of air strikes hit the country, including the biggest reported drone strike of the year so far.
    Multiple sources including military officials and eyewitnesses described how a US drone attacked a truck that was carrying alleged members of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) and also hit a vehicle carrying civilians. At least 10 – and possibly as many as 21 – were reportedly killed in the attack, including at least three civilians. They were described as ‘construction workers‘ or ‘labourers' by some reports.
    This is the highest death toll of any confirmed drone strike in Yemen so far this year. The Bureau regards drone strikes as ‘confirmed' if they are described as such by three independent sources, such as eyewitnesses, military officials and security sources.
    http://youtu.be/iszXLS5hm2c

http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2014/04/21/civilians-die-in-yemen-drone-strike-as-weekend-of-attacks-kills-at-least-35/

"US used chemical weapon incindiary 'White Phosphorous'  In direct civilian areas"

US troops used white phosphorus as a weapon in last year's offensive in the Iraqi city of Falluja, the US has said.
    "It was used as an incendiary weapon against enemy combatants," spokesman Lt Col Barry Venable told the BBC - though not against civilians, he said.
    The US had earlier said the substance - which can cause burning of the flesh - had been used only for illumination.
    BBC defence correspondent Paul Wood says having to retract its denial is a public relations disaster for the US.
    Col Venable denied that white phosphorous constituted a banned chemical weapon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4440664.stm

They're garbage, they're the terrorists.

You are the one that has no idea. ISIS are cowards. I never raped a woman, a boy, a man or a girl. I've never chopped a head off then passed it to some kids feeling glee. I have never chopped a head off and recorded it. I have never starved out and denied water to a group of people based on religion. I have never known any Marine I served with to do such.

Show me the videos or pictures. I can very easily with a Youtube video show you what they do.

Perhaps that is your idea of courage if so go join them. If so you are extremely obscene.

I have no need to know there cause to make that judgement. When you rape a little boy your cause means nothing. When set up brothels so your little rag tag group of sub humans can screw girls and women your cause means nothing.

Perhaps it means something to you though. If so once again extremely obscene.

13. After what they did to those civilians, and the torture and callousness of there deaths.
    I couldn't care less if they shelled them with small pox

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #34 *ColtClassic*, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014

I agree with you.

However, we have to accept that actors on all sides are extremists when it comes down to it.

The USG is an extremist terror organization, just like militant Islamists, just like militant Christians, just like militant Jews, just like the governments of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan, Israel, China, Russia, Australia, etc, etc, etc.

Those who initiate force as a means of affecting political change are literally the definition of terrorists, and since enforcing the mandates of the state requires the initiation of force, they are all terrorists by the commonly accepted definition......

Extremists are extremists.

I have sympathy for those who defend their life and liberty, but clearly their is a difference between defensive violence and the violence of domination and coercion.

But the justification is indeterminate.
    I don't see how you can relate foreign affairs with anything constitutional. I thought that would go to UN and Laws of War.

16. #36 *ColtClassic*, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    Constitutional?

The US Constitution doesn't hold a monopoly on the concept of life and liberty, nor the preservation of either.

I wasn't trying to reference the US Constitution in any way, so sorry for the confusion.