Question about American president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by boydamien, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Ok I started watching the west wing (pretty good )

Anyway the president is off to deliver the state of union speech. My question is (cause it never really explain it on the show)

As he left the Oval Office he left an ordinary guy in charge, and was telling the guy how to form a government if anything happens lol

Is this bullshit or is some outdated tradition?
    It just confused me as to why you would need to he was only going to give a speech, and surely you would have someone more clued up to leave in charge.

I'm stoned btw lol

2. For a State of the Union speech once Cabinet member is left out and placed in a undisclosued location...if you ever watch it they point out who is not there prior to the speech. Should something happen then there is a line of succession that happens.

They do alot that most do realize. Watched a NatGeo show on Airforce One and there are always two in the air. One as a decoy/backup the other carrying the El Presidente.

They do alot that most do realize. Watched a NatGeo show on Airforce One and there are always two in the air. One as a decoy/backup the other carrying the El Presidente.[/quote]

Bitch about global warming then flys around in 2 747 for 1 man. Oh the irony.

4. Bitch about global warming then flys around in 2 747 for 1 man. Oh the irony.

[/QUOTE] 
    I know right..all the eco people are like that...do what I say don't do what I do. I will live in a Mansion which is fine if you have the money but all that is required for you is like Bloombergs 250 square foot apartment in NY City he demoed and a 1 liter engine car.

5. Your ignorance is astounding.

Your fear mongering is blatant in every one of your posts.

and your post is simply to easy to refute so i won't.

Gunna need to try harder bro

6. To be honest Al gore would have been the best president ever.
    Wish I could have voted for him.
    Too bad Bush used Hacks.

7. I love that.

George bush lost both elections..

And spent 378 days of his presidency playing golf

Whataguy

Daddy brought in the money order I guess.
    The man who initiated the gulf war.
    Like father like son.

9. You heard Jeb Bush is thinking of running right?

There's a very real possibility of a Bush V Clinton presidential bid :(

I just won't vote man.
    Nobody wins with democracy.
    All presidents are the same.

http://youtu.be/4d_FvgQ1csE

I just won't vote man.
    Nobody wins with democracy.
    All presidents are the same.

http://youtu.be/4d_FvgQ1csE

Kinda like Hillary calling herself poor when in the 1st year outside of the White House they netted 10 million. Boo hooo sorry it was not 12. Kinda like her "War on Women" when her husband is dead center of that war. Then the other flag bearer of that sick group of America is Ted Kennedy. 

He will most likely run and go away in the primary's. He has serious issue like his support of Illegal Immigration which polls horrendously in the US, then he also has been inchoots with Wallstreet since he left office.

Al Gore is a hack. Hes a hypocite, a liar, and a fraud. Was so glad to see that the sell of his loser of a network has hit the brakes.
    It also pleases me that everyday I am sure its less since its been so long but everyday he must think of "what ifs". There is nothing better then the defeat of bitter disappointment. Anyone can kill anyone, seeing anothers spirit crumble before you is real victory.

I don't know where this is coming from.
    But he won the popular vote, so technically he should have been president.
    But the electoral college didn't do it's job right.

15. #16 BRZBoy, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014

I am talking since then he has been a hack. Election is a done deal and many views on that issue.

You can lose the popular vote and win the election. It has happened 4 times in our history.

-President Adams actually lost both and the Congress decided the outcome.
    -President Hayes won the electoral and lost the popular
    -President Harrison won a massive amount of electoral but lost the popular.
    -GW Bush.

In fact if you were to win a handfull of states about 12 you can lose all 38 states and get the Presidency.

Virginia, Georgia, North Carolina, Mich, Ohio, Illinois, Penn, Cali, NY, Texas, Florida, New Jersey will give you more then the 270 electoral votes required and 100% of ever single other state could vote against you....but that is unlikely to happen as Cali, NY, and a few others are very blue. Its why the DNC has poured everything they got into Texas to turn it blue but looks like a bust for them. Pink shoe Davis is going down in a ball of flames.

16. You're an asset to humanity

No problemo! :). The guys a hack. He has a jumbo jet, legion of SUVs, sells his companies to oil producers then lectures me on what I do. His excuse is he has bought the proper amount of carbon credits to offset his polluting ways. If I pour a gallon of shit into the river and a equal gallon of fresh water there still is shit in the water. Offseting your carbon footprint is a joke.

18. So h.w. told saddam Husain to invade Kuwait?????

19. #20 ProGMO-2, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    Nothing different than every other reasonable nation emulates. We stole it from your Empire I think, except we do not have kings and queens and such Imperial rulers.

We dealt with Revolution, Inavasion, Assasination, Diasbled Presidents, Death in Office, Impeachment, Reignations, Civil War ect. No BS just what one of the longest surviving single governments on the planet does to keep going without slaughtering each at the drop of a hat. See Article 2 then the 25th ammendment.