Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabutter .(double boiler or crockpot)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blazedmoose617, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Double boiler or crockpot??!...i have a ounce(28 grams) of bud id say pretty potient nug, i need help. Ive used a double boiler over a stove top an used a half oz .two sticks of unsalted butter. I got good cannabutter but i really didnt feel it i guess... i smoke weed daily about a joint to two joints a day, so it couldnt be the fact i smoke weed too, so i did looking around on the web an wanted an interestd in the crockpot method. I wana get really stoned an feel it, i cant be smoking alot nowadays bc of my asthma, an im eldgable to get my med card. I dont wana risk going to a fake doc to get one i like to do things the right way. If anyone ANYONE. Can help me itll be really apprecated!!!!😀thanks.stay medacated ppl

2. I use a crockpot for making my edibles.  Add butter/oil dump in marijuana, let cook for 4ish hours(my way, longer the better I hear) then strain bud and store. 

Instead of straining right away you can let the butter harden in the fridge with the bud still in it, then melt and strain it the following day.

3. Every time I've made cannabutter it was in a regular ol pot on the stove.

Combine water, herb and fat source all together and simmer for 1-3 hours, strain plant matter and let canna infused oil rise to the top and solidify in the refrigerator.

4. Thanks guys alot ill let yall know whithin next few days an see how it went.if any other info wants to be posted on here by all means.