Any or seen the AutoPiolot rigs?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by YoShytsWeak, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Any one see them?

You can attach the torch for 1 handed heating and then use it as a stand ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412216766.499192.jpg

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Bump

3. I have seen them plenty and played around with one at a local smoke shop. Not bad for on the go but I honestly dont do much on the go smoking. I just use this devol pocket tube for my travel, daily and camping rig that I just picked up last week.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. What about for a stay at home rig? I guess I don't know how big they are.

I won one on Instagram

5. im sure it will work great for at home, I mean it sits on your torch so hassle free. And a free rig is a free rig

6. Sure is! I like them anyways :) plus it it's comming with a free torch and HE 10mm nail 👍👍

7. From the looks of the picture it cant stand up on its own? If so, you would always have to be holding it making sure it doesnt tip over, or lean it against something.
    But for dabbing I wouldnt want to heat up a glass/ qwartz nail nail then have the bong slide over and the water touches the nail and crack it, possibly. Maybe get/ make a stand for it?
    But other than that its preeeeeeety dope id shmoke out out of it anyday

8. I think you missed the functionality of the rig. This pic will help you understand since you just commented without doing any research on said product

Attached Files:

9. Lol yeah ^ the torch becomes the stand for it.

One handed heating and it doubled as a stand.

Second question is what is a good quartz 10mm nail? Domeless preferably.