Kinda micro. Lol First indoor grow.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by chaunceyman, Oct 2, 2014.

1. they are in week 5 right now. Thursday starts week 6. Not long now!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

2. #102 audioblime, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    Looking sexy!! Mhhm some pretty ladies.

Every thing under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by my grow light.

3. hahah! Thanks brah!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

4. Watering every three days now. Ladies are hungry.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

5. How close are you to harvesting agin? If your close obviously you shouldn't feed them but thats your own choice lol. Got my new MH light and the base was broken :eek: i could see the beaded mercury inside. Emailed the retailer there usally really quick hope i get one quick so i can get my baby's goin.

6. they are in week 5 now. Thursday starts week 6. week 6 will be the last week they get any neuts. then I will start flushing till the end. going to stop watering about 3 days before the cut. sucks your light was busted bro, hate waiting on something to get in and its broke.

7. Looks awesome in there. If you're gonna use nutes, Dyna-gro is the way to go. Nicely done. I love all the cfls. Looks like christmas.

8. Sounds sweet mane! And yeah i think im just going to get a second HPS, once they figure out if there going to replace the first mh or not. I can use HPS though flower and veg so ill never have to worry about a light breaking if i have 2 i guess.

9. How's errbody doing? Smooth growins here!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

10. I was changing out my mh to put in my hps for flowering and I droped Tj mh onto the ground it shattered. Real kick in the nutts is I just bought that two half weeks ago when other one burnt out. Not cheap for 600 watt . Sux!

It's a shame we have enough money for wars, but not enough money to feed our poor. - cully

11. damn bro! that sux!

12. Yeah bad luck here with bulbs to. There is a huge contrast between a good bulb and a bad one. There's no real in between its crazy supernova prolly one of the worst, the inner glass breaks with just about a tap. Then Hortalux some you can slam on a table.
    I chose to go all Hps no mh since im doing perpetual autos. Good for flower some day ill have mixed spectrum. I have a 1000w digi ballast so i could do a hps mh combo bulb 600w hps 400w mh perfect for my size i guess since the total luman out put is that of a 600w

13. Happy Halloween errbody!!!!!!!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

14. More pics!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

Attached Files:

15. On week six now. Last week to give them neuts. Then I will start the flushing process!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

16. Damn bro, those are going to finish up real nice! Looking forward to a smoke report  :smoking:

17. can't wait to give that report bro! clipped a nug today at lunch and have it hang drying. just a lil sample.

18. Good stuff chaunceyman !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

19. thanks bro!

20. Things are looking real nice, man. I cant wait for mine to be there. Be well,

-Agg