Kinda micro. Lol First indoor grow.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by chaunceyman, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Well i got every thing se up waiting on my seeds.
    Got some time on my hands till them com so im trying to decide if i should keep this 48x30X48 cardboard grow box or just spend 150 for a 51"x24"x48". I wanna get the tent because im running hps and im worried about a fire in my crawl space lol. I would also prefer the neatness of the tent over my current box. The card board that im using is about an inch thick serious stuff.

Every thing under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by my grow light.

• Like Like x 2
  2. dude! I want a tent so bad! Think ima pony up also, and get DAT shitz! Just for easy setup and breakdown!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Left tha women alone for the weekend! Freaking out man! Jkjk! Can't wait to see the progress!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

4. Im seriously considering returning my 600 watt hps and getting a ton of cfls. Cheaper and i wont have to worry about a bulb exploding or something idk if i should hps is so much better

5. Thinks I might have a deficiency. Post pics later tonight to see what you guys think.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

6. Here are the pics.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. You have an aquarium or can you get some aquarium water? Put some of that and she'll look better than ever before. Im not sure if you have a deficiency, doesn't look like any thing big and bad tho.

• Like Like x 1
  8. yeah, I have a 125 gallon freshwater. Also, I just found out my 2nd timer shit out on me!!!! I left friday an hour before lights out, and got back today ( Sunday ). And I have no idea how long it has been defective. Checked on them a half hr after lights off, and the lights were on! Lame!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

9. Mag def?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Well thats not fucking good bro!!! Shit get that fixed your girls are prolly tripping nuts stressing! Hate to see all that work be killed by a stupid timer. Use some of that aquarium water.. Trust me they will LOVE it. Pull the water from the tank not the spout after the filter. Make sure you don't get to much junk in there tho. In just 1 or 2 feedings i bet they will look marvelous!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Your plant just look a little dry. How's your humidity? I'd try feeding them that water and keeping a close eye on soil and over all air moisture. Looks like they have seen some hot dry days just from the texture of the leaves, may just be the strain tho..
    Dont stress a deficiency till you know. If its mag and you think its nitrogen your adding too much n and te plant is already lacking m. Same goes if your lacking n and your feed m. You can get a full soil test kit that tests every thing ph n m p k and some others for only like 12 on eBay cheaper if you only order a few tests i ordered 80 pro soil and water full tests for 25. Pretty handy lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. It doesn't look too bad. I like it. If you're having issues with low humidity, try putting a bowl of water in your room. As the water evaporates, it will add humidity to your room. Your leaves will like it a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  13. humidity has been sitting around 40%, and that's with a little dehumidifier. and the temp in the past had got up to 97. I had a spare timer so that problem was fixed as soon as I noticed it sunday. going to go get a few more just in case. and I have a test kit I got from my local hardware store that test all of the mentioned above. im going to test again tonight with the runoff from watering. those pictures are from just one plant, the others have no signs of whatever is going on with the one. im just hoping none of them herm from having the timer shit out on me. thanks for the info tho bro! I appreciate it mayne. fingers crossed!

• Like Like x 1
  14. No worries dude always glad to help others.
    I got a little 8gph pump and a drip kit system prolly gunna have it set to water and mist every 12 hours.

15. Oh and btw. Is it a soil test kit or water?

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have a soil and water test kits. so ima run them both tonight. soil before watering since it calls for distilled water to test. then ima test the runoff after water. you know, I have never misted mine. I have a new spray bottle I've never used. when is a good time to mist? right before lights out?

17. yes just before lights out. You can mist while lights on but you can risk burning the leaves. I suppose if its a really fine mist and your lights arent super close you shouldn't have a problem. Especially with cfl. Just run a soil test on the middle of the pot so next to the main branch down a few inches about where the top of the roots start.. I wouldn't worry about testing your run off water.. Other than ph just a waist i think to do both at once.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I use my fish tank test strips for pH. Super simple. Don't mind doing it. PH of soil is 6.2, n is low\\medium, p is medium \\high, k is low\\medium.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

19. So you leave you plants unattended for a few days?

20. yeah, I left friday and got back Sunday. Had to go see the parental units. Hoping the timer just went out the day I got back. And only my wife and brother know I grow, and he lives wiff dem. Lol

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!