Kinda micro. Lol First indoor grow.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by chaunceyman, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Nice man! I envy your space  :yummy:  You shall have a wonderful harvest

2. thanks bro! Appreciate it mayne! More pics tomorrow.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

3. A few pics of tha girls.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

Attached Files:

4. Cheeeeeeese!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

Attached Files:

5. Gunna share that Chauncey?

Every thing under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by my grow light.

6. luv sharing !

7. Ha i dont got the money to hit up the dispensary this week. Barely got any hours at work and im saving what i can for my grow. Guess its kinda like the first voyage to America, sucked getting there but once your there its all chill.
    Ha little to faded to put together words peace man

8. I know dat feel mayne! but at least you have dispensary. I have to go to the narrows of gotham to get good smoke.

9. My dispensary is a fucking joke lol unless i want to drive 6 hours to a decant one. My dealer before i got my card has better shit. Fucking place here dosent every have any wax. Pissed me off. Good thing iv got all the shit to extract and ill be growing a few more than the 6 im suppose to

10. yeah, the closest one to me, is about 5hrs away. (lame) spend more on gas than nugs. im about to order some autos and get that started.

11. Im thinking of just takeing a t break till my plants get going but i havent been sober a day in 3 years i dont wanna break that :) and thats a big change smoking 5-10 bowls a day to nothing for 2.5 moths.

12. right! I haven't been sober in like 10 yrs or more!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

13. Nice man!

14. Watering time

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!
    A few More.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

Attached Files:

15. Looking good mane!

16. thanks bro!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

17. Likening those big ones in the cart..

18. Think I'm going to throw tha babies into flower next Thursday. Get them sexed b4 winter.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

19. Cool cool man they looking good still? Only been like a day lol

20. hahaha! yeah, they doing just fine! want to get the babies in the flower box, so I can use the veg box to start my autos. if they ever get here. hows thing going on ur end bro?