Kinda micro. Lol First indoor grow.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by chaunceyman, Oct 2, 2014.

1. #21 audioblime, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    So my final decisions are so.
    40x35x35 something like 30 cubic feet a 4inch phresh 240cfm scrubber and a Panasonic whisper 140.
    I did the math on the cfm so i full it will clear the room 3 times a minute, low 1 time.
    Going 2 250ws not full spectrum as i said before.
    1 gallon smart pots (7x5) there suppose to be like a 5 gal.

Every thing under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Edit. I have a thermostatic fan dimmer so the fan runs on low 24/7 but if the temps come up it goes to full blast till there down.
    But im using that whisper so its quieter than a 120mm fan

2. I would go with probably 4 plants then. maybe 5. they will get bushy. I was going to scrog mine, didn't. maybe next grow I will. your setup sounds good tho mayne! post them pics. ill subb!

3. I was thinking lst i did the measurements since i decided to build my own box. 40x35x35

If i do 6 plants each plant will have a growing radius of 13.3. so 3.5 inches on each side of the plants from the edge of the pot. If you get what i mean. Thats over a cubic foot of growing room isnt that enough?

4. yeah, if you lst you will always get the most out of your space. Good idea mayne! I've seen a lot of circular grow patterns around the web, they look sound. Im contemplating a LST circle myself.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

5. Update on the ladies. 2nd week of flower done. And they are looking real good!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

Attached Files:

6. Plants look great man, keep it up..

7. thanks mayne! How's DAT tote coming along? You finish it yet?

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

8. Ran into a few bumps along the way...i'm going to try and draw a simple diagram so you can see where i'm at...mainly support issues/light hanging

9. lights were the hardest thing for me to figure out. How to hang them and with what. Glad that's behind me now.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

10. I changed my light tiype to mh and hps. So many friggin issues where to hang the bastard because theres only 1 fixture. And i gotta figure out where im going to put the filter and fan because i setting it up like this
    Carbon filter->fan->cool tube->out

11. ok guys. got all the bulbs up. a total of 48, 23w cfls. for a total of 1,104 watts!!! that should encourage some growth eh? anyways, ill post sum pics when I get off work. holla!

12. Omg i cant wait to see your temps and how your cooling this man. How much did you out down on all thoes lights?
    You could just got a 1000w mh/hps cool tube kit for 190..
    Sounds sweet though

13. lol! Yeah, thinking of getting one for the next grow. Just got home and checked the temp and it is sitting at 90.4f probably going to cut out some 4" holes in the top with some baffles to cool and block light from getting in.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

14. oh yeah, and the bulbs were 7 dollars for 12 at Walmart! That was a huge steal. Lol!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

15. Bulbsl lol

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

Attached Files:

16. Holy crap lol thats alot if cfls

17. Holy shit hahah looks like christmas brah!

18. Dude i just looked you can get 2 cool tubes with hood, hps and mh, ballasts and a fan and filter combo all for 350
    Just saying ha

Every thing under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by my grow light.

19. More pics.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

Attached Files:

20. Looking good Chauncey

Every thing under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by my grow light.