Kinda micro. Lol First indoor grow.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by chaunceyman, Oct 2, 2014.

1. thanks bro! Very happy with the way they turned out.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

2. Merry Christmas errbody! Be safe.

3. Got my seeds from herbies in. Finally.

4. All jars were full plus one more. Gave a lot away to tha homies. And the last lady of the season for me. Start again in April. Smokes smooth, not to much taste tho. Stone is real good tho. Not bad for bag seeds. Can't wait to start the autos.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

Attached Files:

5. Very nice man! Them are some big ass colas!! hahah....What kind of weight did u end up with

6. not sure mayne. I don't have scales anymore. but if I had to take a guess, I wuld say around 4 to 4.5 ounces. if not more. I have given quite a bit away.

7. Well done, man. Always a crap shoot with bag seeds.

8. cutting the last lady down tonight! start growing again the first week in april. ill post some pics of the hang.

9. Finally back at it again! Got sum NYC diesel auto, sin trabajo auto, and critical mass auto. Will post pics soon.

10. Subbed. Just got through the whole thread. I have my first grow going as well. First week of flowering. I should probably put it in my sig now that i think about it

11. thanks for the sub. Gunna get pics up soon. Been busy at wrk.

12. Really nice man [​IMG]

13. OK. Here are some new pictures of the setup I'm going with this round. Critical mass and sin trabajo auto's popping out. Can barely see NYC diesel coming up. Box is ready, just waiting on the ladies to be a bit stronger b4 putting them in. They are under my 250w fish tank light now in a controlled environment.

Attached Files:

14. What led are you using and how much?

15. using the 300w mars led in the box for 3 plants.

16. Nice man got some LEDs up and running. Excited to see how ya do!

17. Im gonna go ahead and pull up a chair for this one. We are running the same light. Here is a pic of the Blackberry og I have at about 3 weeks into flower under the mars 300.

Cheers and happy growing
    keystone

Attached Files:

18. nice bro. Yeah, these leds are where it's at. I'll post pics tonight. Only have one survivor out of the three. Critical mass auto is the only one that made it. Bout to pop two more criticals in the germination bag.

19. Ok. Here sum pics finally. Sry it has been a while. Critical mass auto.

Attached Files:

20. Finely Chauncey haha looking good man, thought your box was bigger?