What if earth were invaded by aliens

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by kushykushkush, Oct 2, 2014.

1. In my opinion, say they needed a resource, they would annihilate us without affecting said resource and we would perish before we knew what hit us. They would just need to make sure they got their defenses suited for other world bacteria etc. I'm sure it wouldn't be like the movies where they do zero research before invading and find out water is dangerous to them haha.

Is it as bad as band camp? :eek:   :hide:

3. Hall ever watched stargate sg1 not the movie either

4. It's like band camp in texas outdoors for a month yo.

10/10 chance yaz gonna die.

5. 😒whatevs

6. Totes not even baned

7. Ahh, we're just teasing you a little. The term is banned and that wouldn't happen until you'd been warned a few times. We expect a learning curve, and some members like to poke you towards it a little.

Just keep a bit of a thick skin, read the forum guidelines (located in most forums stickies), and report things that are over the line. :smoke:

8. I was kidding too.

9. In a non super weapon scenario where we might win?
    We'd probably see them coming and the Gov't would have to decide whether to tell us or not. In the meantime they would be developing strategies and pulling together for a possible WW3 scenario. Then as the "aliens" got closer we would be told, conscripted. Nukes would be put on standby for EMP'ing the ship. Contact would be attempted, once it failed they would be considered hostile. Nukes would be launched and detonated either near the ships to disable them or destroy them. Weird ass U.S Russian and Chinese "Super-Tech" would roll out. We would attempt launching our archaic space ships and probably attempt boarding the disabled vessels, and either kidnap or kill most of the aliens. We would scavenge what tech wasn't damage and reverse-engineer it in preparation of invasion. Troops on Earth would be rallied, and weapons systems distributed to different parts of the world. Kidnapped aliens would either be interrogated and studied or tested on to develop a virus to kill them. Again, nukes would be deployed to disable any incoming ships. Advanced technology would be utilized by highly trained people at the forefront, namely in space, low end tech for the main troops. Uhh, I would continue smoking weed and making up what if scenarios. Hopefully, we would open up communication due to prisoners and delagate a compromise, or they would give up.
    Likely Scenario
    1 We would get nuked, raped, and eaten... lol
    2 They are friendly; And A: Leave us alone B: Help us get a handle on our issues C: Say, "Fuck this!" and speed away from Earth, and never look back.
    3 Use advanced tech to bend us over and enslave us for resource gathering.
    4 Study us, since we are probably one of the few semi-intelligent species they've encountered.
    5 Induct us into a galactic super government.

I just wrote this shit out of boredom... Don't Judge Me!?! :cries in corner of room:

10. #50 kushykushkush, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    esbest answer ever

I love the post man!

12. Didn't read anything but the title.   I would smoke them alien niggas out.  World peace.....Universe Peace.

13. People are just jealous, because OP's wang is bigger. :p

14. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2CAxsT1tf8

15. We would all be fucked.....we cannot make it to any alien worlds (not that we know any)
    But let's just say it happened today.

We don't know of alien exsistance, but they would obviously know about us...this means they would of studied us.
    By the fact that they have this technology to study us and get to us, this MUST mean they are so much advanced than us and would simpily wipe is out :)

Chef.

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

16. #56 bongs4days, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    Maybe they're microscopic, and can enter our blood stream, and use it as a giant waterpark

17. yall mofuckas needa chill out i love talking about this stuff. If aliens came to earth theyd observe our planet and everything we have (atoms, water etc) theyd never have encountered before on their own planet. i think every galaxy has its own things in it only unique to itself, and other planets in other galaxies with life (i believe). So theyd think we humans are fucking weird as fuck, and we'll match an extendo blunt with them and get fried

18. Our governments on the whole are sketchy as fuck. I wouldn't be surprised if the major 3, namely America & China, had some über advanced shit... Now i'm no conspiracy guy, but I think we have rudimentary sub warp speed drives that have been drawn up or at the least tested.