What if earth were invaded by aliens

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by kushykushkush, Oct 2, 2014.

1. most of my threads don't really end up as much. But I think it's because I'm new or something idk.
    damn man chill. Everything is ok.

2. This thread is getting out of control

Omega369

3. I thought this was a place to chill and talk with other stoners about shit if I can't do that then why even be on here. I'm terribly sorry for in making this stupid thread how do I delete it?

4. Sweet...step three of my diabolical plan is already under way.
    Step 1: Sympathize with the OP
    Step 2: Woo over the OP
    Step 3: Hang out with the OP
    Step 4: Drug the OP
    Step 5: Give him to Omega to start production of "Extreme Anal Insertions 7: Aliens Strike Back XXX"
    Step 6: ...???
    Step 7: Profit

5. ok man, maybe i'm a dick sometimes.

but can you honestly say that this thread adds anything beneficial to the community? :confused_2:

6. It should been in high ideas I get it. How do I delete it?

Be easy on the youngster man.  It's the chillout zone.

Cmon half of GC is pure fucking teenage nonsense that has nothing to do with cannabis or growing.

8. no need to delete

it'll run it's course and die ;)

9. #29 Brother Urb, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    It's a fun thread if you ask me and I got many laughs so far. :smoke: :smoking:

Purpose served.

10. #30 PhunkyPhoenix, Oct 2, 2014

Well, I can tell you that it isn't because you're new.

I don't think a lot of people can find it in them to have an actual logical conversation about aliens invading earth. Don't be disappointed because your threads don't get people jumping out of their seats. Sometimes it's just better to keep your crazy thoughts to yourself instead of making a thread.

You'll get a lot less hate if you just post a comment on a thread for something like this, I'm sure there's a philosophy/theory thread on here somewhere.

Edit: There ya go OP, high ideas thread. You knew where to post something like this before I did.

11. What if we're the aliens and we conquered this planet from another race already?!

12. #32 The Stud, Oct 2, 2014

13. literally a section for being drunk. Alcohol has nothing to do with marijuana.

14. Lol don't be terribly sorry, it's not that big of a fucking deal trust me. I like you're thread, make more yo.

15. Not to worry. I'll move it to High Ideas and leave a link.

Stoned musings can be fun and thought provoking, or sometimes just peter out, you never know. :smoke:

16. #36 ItsReneeYo_, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    And make sure you put them in the wrong place every time cuz fuck the system.
    Lol

17. yeah but mods and getting band exist so I will make more but they will be in the high ideas. I have one about ghosts for you that I will be doing tonight.

18. [​IMG]

This is our answer to everything. 

Although one could argue :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzJv2dCJ2xk

19. [​IMG]

20. Yes getting band would suck.

I would hate to get band.

Band.

:p