What if earth were invaded by aliens

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by kushykushkush, Oct 2, 2014.

1. What if humans were invaded by aliens and everyone was enslaved and used as lab rats for the giant aliens. And they tested us with chemicals and did scientific tests on us. Or if we were hunted by other humans. Oh wait never mind that's called war. But seriously though what would happen?

2. Why the aliens gotta be giant yo?

3. #3 TheAnswer121, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
  4. The stupidity of some of these threads amazes me.

If I could tell ya, I would.

5. if that were to happen we would then be enslaved by aliens and used as lab rats you answered your own question

6. Maybe the aliens are nice. Like some of them in mass effect. Lol

this!

I was laughing too hard to be able to put it into words.

8. My bad y'all damn. I'm stoned. Chill and smoke somethin man. I'm new on gc I know not to post this her now and not to get on gc stoned.

Maybe we can secks the aliens?

10. The aliens technology would far surpass our own. We wouldn't be able to fight back. So we would just have to negotiate or go with what they want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 Omega369, Oct 2, 2014
    I hope they put stuff in my ass

Omega369

12. #12 boydamien, Oct 2, 2014
    I would love to see aliens land here lol
    Give it an hour an they would have daubed piss off home. And start shoving dog shite through the communication hatch lol

13. The same thing that happens in every war. Rape. Plenty and plenty of rape. 
    If I were an intelligent alien, I would consider the humans to be viruses, kill most off, and then let the earth be, and analyze the life and geography on there.

What would aliens do?
    They're not going to go to another planet to make it their "slaves" or homes."
    Aliens that figured out cross-dimensional or interstellar space travel probably already figured out the concept of sustainability, and are living just fine on their home. 
    If they have freaking spaceships that can bring them here, they probably have robots for every little thing that they need, so why would they enslave silly little humans? Humans can't even get the toppings on my pizza right. FUCK HUMANS, ROBOTS4LIFE.
    They would be, what any "thing" would be...curious. So they'll ask, think, and wonder; then ask more, think more, wonder more. That's how civilizations develop and go on. 

14. That would make sum cute alien babies mayne.
    I wish I was an alien baby.

15. fuckin sweet answer bro.

16. #16 Brother Urb, Oct 2, 2014
    I would like to think that any species that could overcome the bullshit our species has not overcome on our own planet and able to reach interplanetary travel are highly evolved beings who overlook petty shit like war, slavery and personal gain.

I would imagine they would have to come from some sort of utopia.  Because to be honest no way we are ever going to make an impact in space before we can be one people.
    *edit* damn @UnsuspiciousUsername beat me to it.  He knows what's up.  Same idea.

17. Hey buddy, I enjoyed this thread. Don't be so down on yourself.
    You know, I made a thread earlier today when I was very stoned as well! Wait...that thread ended up being crap, had few responses, and was eventually deleted. Damn, you know what, I don't think I'd be of much help. I think I'm down in the dumps too. Let's be friends. We can be unliked together. 

18. I wanna put stuff in their...dude...imagine how many different holes they might have! Slimy aliens might just be the greatest sex ever! 

19. word this is the shit stoners are known for being so close knit with other stoners we have our own community. Which is gc

20. #20 TheAnswer121, Oct 2, 2014
    :confused_2: :confused_2:

your still a fresh blade, barely even germ'd yet. stop making stupid threads and make a real contribution to the city :hide: