PC/first indoor experiment

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by tdizzle69, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Sweet grow man! What strains are those? Also how big will they get? Keep updating this man!

2. Its all bagseed, though the clone was taken from a very large plant that probably yeilded about half a pound, the one that is topped is some strain of purple and the big one definitely has some skunk characteristics. The seeds were taken from several stoner friends seed collections so no telling where they came from. I'm hoping yeild atleast a quarter this time I had to keep tying them down to keep them from growing higher then I had to bend them over again when they started stretching. I have a bigger pot that I will either be used for a revegged mother or if I happen to make fem seeds the cross between the purp and clone, I think I'll call it The Essence or Purple Tiger

3. I will update soon since I've been gone so long but my apartment is getting inspected today so it will have to wait.

4. Getting close. Any guesses on when this will finish? The last pic is the bud I have been spraying daily with a very weak silver solution. Looks to have brought trichome production to a halt. Anyone see any male parts yet?

Attached Files:

5. After a bit of research I would say that the silver stopped all production and made the PISTILS stop popping out. They also turned brown at the tips and started curling back in. I'm estimating that the purp will be ready around christmas and the other two (being sativa dominant) may take much longer. Going to update as much as possible to keep my very few followers coming back

6. Few bud shots before Turkey day

Attached Files:

7. Buds had a meltdown! I missed a water and the next morning all the fan leaves left were yellow and drooping straight down. Some of them dried up and fell off. The flowers still look ok and the yellow leaves remaining feel strong and full. The last bud is the one being treated with cooloidal silver. Kicked it up to ~12 ppm 2 days ago but not seeing much progresss yet. Pistils are starting to turn brown so that means they are gettting ready for pollination, hope it turns out in a week or so otherwise it will take much longer than anticipated for the seeds to mature. Sad sad :( looks like I may atleast get a few joints out of it though.

Attached Files:

8. I believe I may have to revegetate and clone to keep these genetics going. Based on the damage do you think that will be possible?

9. All were chopped smoked and revegged and ome shit happened. I had to stash them in a garage (its pretty damn cold) no light or ventilation for 14 days and guess what? They grew stretched and popped new flowers and are doing fine. Miracle stuff right there.